Chapter 29

Aina's POV:

After spending an hour in front of the television I got bored and decided to clean the house. I smiled at the fact that mama and Asim weren't at home to stop me from cleaning but being home alone sucks.

I did the dishes first and then moped every floor till it shined. Satisfied with my work I took a shower.

I came out of the bathroom and went to stand infront of the dressing table and unwrapped the towel, letting my hair fall on my shoulders and running my fingers through them to loosen the knots.

From the reflection of the mirror I saw Asim coming in. I could feel his eyes on me but once he realized I caught him staring he instantly turned the other way. I smiled, feeling a blush coming on my cheeks.

But my smile faded as soon as my gaze dropped to the floor. I let my glare settle steadily on Asim. "Kya hoa?" He asked, blinking innocently.

"Abhi saaf kiya tha mene." I said, gesturing towards the floor. Asim sreuggled to contain his laughter as he looked at his footsteps on the white tiles.

"I am going to kill you." I rushed forward, trying to strangle him. Asim grinned, jogging away and running down the stairs. Ignoring the fact that I'd have to mop the house again I ran after him.

We entered the living room where mama was sitting on the couch watching Tv. I frowned before I realized that she must have came back with Asim.

"Kya kar rahy ho bacho?" She asked, as we ran through momentarily blocking the screen. "Mama abhi saaf kiya tha sara ghar ganda kar dia." I made a face and mama shook her head laughing.

In the span of few minutes I stopped running to answer mama Asim made it to the front door.

I breathed heavily as I chased after him as he pulled the front door open and ran outside.

Asim rounded the right side of the house, I grinned and turned the opposite way. He was probably expecting that so he was going to stay in the same place because turning back and running the way he came from.

My grinned widen as I remembered that the garden hose was on my side. After picking up the hose I waited and just how I expected he came, skidding to stop infront of me.

Asim screamed as the cold water collided with his skin, turning and running the opposite way. I ran after him, dragging the hose woth me. "Kya hua Asim dar kyu rahy hain? Aien naw." I shouted.

I didn't expect him to take my comment seriously so I gave a small screech of shock mixed with terror as he turned and came running towards me. I let the hose fall, not knowing what else to do and started running. I could feel him close to me so I closed my eyes and waited for the impact.

It didn't take him long to tackle me to the ground, pushing me into the soaked grass. My eyed popped open. Asim was on top of me, our noses not even an inch apart. Asim grinned and leaned in so that our noses were touching. "Ab kon dar raha hai?" He wispered.

Utterly aware of our close proximity I closed my eyes. Asim pushed himself away from me and ran his hand through his hair. "Mera matlab literally nahi tha." I said, shaking my head.

Asim stood up and held his hand out for me to take. "Ye challenge karne se pehle sochna chahiye tha."

I rolled my eyes and took his hand standing up. We were both soaked as we entered the house.

"Maza aya?" Mama inquired still sitting on the couch.

"App ko-"

Mama cut Asim off and pointed towards the window grinning at us. My face instantly turned red from embarresment. Asim glanced at me, his lips kept in a straight line to keep himself from laughing. I stared at him, holding back laughter myself.

Finally, we both gave in. We laughed heartly together so hard and long that our faces turned red. I covered my mouth with my hand and closed my eyes as the laughter continued.

The situation wasn't that funny but at the moment it seemed utterly hillarious.

"Ah." Asim breathed as his laughter finally ceased with a sigh.

"Allah mere bachon ko buri nazar sey bachae." She smiled, wiping a fake tear from her eyes. Asim rolled his eyes. "App bhi na mama."

                            ○●○●○

I grumbled under my breath as I plopped on the couch, blowing strands of my hair away from my face. Mama laughed amused by my immature actions. "Asim kaha hai?"

"So gaye hain." I drawled, pouting at her.

"Ye bhi koi sone ka time hai," she glanced at the clock. "I'll go wake him up khaney ka time hone wala hai. It's almost ready." She said and left to wake Asim up.

"Uth gaya hoon mama, sach main uth gaya hoon." I heard Asim say, sounding anything but awake. He emerged from our room rubbing his eyes and dragging his feet down the hall and into the living room.

"Itna kaam karwaogi to neend to ayegi naw." He muttered with a yawn, plopping on the couch beside me, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Ganda kisne kiya tha?" I teased, ruffling his hair playfully. He yawned again.

"Sach mai yar main boht thak gaya hoon." He whined, his voice thick with sleep, only proving his point.

"Pehli dafa kaam kar rahy hain?" I asked, holding back a smile. "Han." He replied.

I sighed and let my arm drop, almost feeling bad for him but he deserved it. I chuckled as the image of him moping the floor came to my mind.

Before I even knew what I was doing I rubbed his arms like my mother did when I was tired. I turned my attention to the television, almost forgetting that I was rubbing Asim's arm.

"Asim?" I wispered.

"Hmm?" He mumbled sounding barely concious.

"Kuch nahi dekh rahi thi app so to nahi gaye."

Asim gave a small laugh. I smiled slightly, amused that someone could be so tired just because they moped the floor.

Asim's head dropped from my shoulder and onto my lap. I stared down at him bitting my lip.

"Mama Asim phir sey so gaye."

"Acha koi baat nahi sone do. Khana ban jaega to utha dena." She called from the kitchen.

I nodded my head and turned my attention back to the television. My fingers, like an instinct went through his hair. Like his skin, his hair were really soft.

I ran my hand through my own hair and stopped when my hand collided with my hair band, tying my hair back in a ponytail. I grinned and pulled the hair band, letting my hair cascade down my shoulders.

My fingers went straight to Asim's hair pulling whatever hair I could into a tiny ponytail.

After I was done I turned carefully and picked up my phone from the table. I opened the camera and aimed it at Asim.

Mama came in the living room, shooting me a weird glance. I gestured for her to come closer.

Mama shook her head and laughed heartly, pulling out her own phone and taking a picture.

About ten minutes later, Asim's eyes fluttered open. Asim smiled at me sleepily and sat up stretching his arms out. "Sorry." He mumbled, sounding quite awake now.

Asim turned, glancing at the clock standing up and stretching him arms again. "Sorry yar main thak gaya tha." He opologized again, letting his arms fall to his sides.

I nodded. My lips twitched as he ran his hand through his hair, stopping as it collided with the ponytail.

Asim glanced at me with an eyebrow raised and I burst out laughing. "Batata hoon main tumhe ruko zara."

I shrieked before he was chasing me around the house again.