|45|That Girl|

| Ember |

Song: That Girl - All Time Low

*Two Weeks Later*

I've missed the first two weeks of warped, they've sounded awesome really. But I've set up my business! I'm not opening until I come back, but I'm still buzzing!

Me: Just landed, I'll see you soon bro!

Jack: See you soon! Tour is gonna rock now!

Me: of course it is ;)

Downside is that I have to deal with Alex. I've heard his side of the story off Jack, but I need time, right? It's not a crime.

I put my headphones in and decide to play My Chemical Romance as I walk to the baggage claim.

I freeze as I see a familiar face. "Shit." I murmur, grab my case and hope she didn't notice me.

"Ember." My mother says stiffly. "Why are you here?"

"I'm touring, with my friends. Don't get your hopes up."

"Like I care anyway."

"You were begging me not to go! What the-"

"Language around me." She warns.

"I've gotta go." I put my other earphone back in and carry on walking, my suitcase dragging behind me. I don't know why she's so bothered, she hates me now, I hate her too. Simple. I already told her, she's having nothing to do with my life anymore.

I get a cab to the site of the tour.

| Alex |

Jack is happy. Wow. I think Ember's coming today. I'm not bothered. It's hard being around her anyway.

"Ready?" Jack asks excitedly. I nod and we run on stage. I laugh at the outcome. There's so many people.

"Sup dudes?" Jack shouts into the mic. They scream in reply.

We start to play and everyone is going wild for it.

Jack is jumping around on stage, so is Zack, I'm singing my heart out and Rian is smashing it with the drums.

It's the best feeling ever!

"This next ones called that girl." I have a certain someone in mind.

'What I am supposed to do, uh oh

When she's so damn cold, like twenty below?

That girl, that girl, she's such a bitch

But I tell myself I can handle it.'

People sing along and I love to hear people sing it back to me. It shows success.

'She's so numb, Miss Novocaine.' As I sing that part, I see a certain someone on the side of the stage, raising her eyebrow at me. As if she's daring me to go on.

The song finishes and she runs onto the stage to hug Jack. He abandons his guitar on the floor and he picks her up, spinning her around.

"My sister, Ember, everyone!" He cheers. There's 'aw's', cheers and whoops. I smile at the sight. They break the hug and she looks at her feet.

"I'm sorry." She says to me. "I forgive you. I understand what happened." A huge smile spreads across my face, I abandon my guitar like Jack did and hug her.

"I've missed you so much. It was tearing me apart, I thought I'd hurt you."

"Hey, it's okay. Stop worrying."