|41|Just Fine|

| Alex |

Song: My Only One - All Time Low

I wake Ember up, I didn't want to, but I had to say goodbye before I leave her for a month.

"I'm sorry it's early Em, but I'm off to fly to England now."

"Oh." She looks down. "I'll miss you."

"I promise I'll call as soon as I'm on the bus."

"Okay. I don't want you to go."

"It's my job, Em. We're gonna have to get used to it. We can make it work."

"I know. I trust you." She gets out of bed to hug me. I look at her sympathetically. "Really, baby, I'll be just fine."

"I'm sorry about it."

"Bye, Lexy."

"Bye Babe. I'll see you soon." I kiss her and she looks away, so I don't have to see her cry. I can hear her sobbing gently. I leave the house before I turn back and refuse to leave. Why did I leave her? I'm so stupid. I can't help it!

"You're gonna have fun on the tour, don't worry, she'll be there when you get back." Zack assures me.

"I know. I'm still worried though."

"It's natural." I have to be on my best behaviour. Fans can get crazy, people can get crazy, paparazzi are everywhere, so they could get a picture that makes me look bad.

Jack looks upset, we both don't want to leave her, we love her too much. Jack is her brother, he can't be there forever. I'm her boyfriend, I can be. I'm sure we will be serious. I can't let leaving her bring me down though, I'm touring the UK! It's an amazing place.

| Ember |

He's gone. For almost a month. I'll be okay though. Right? I've got Cass.

I wish he could've stayed. Not possible, he has to make money some way, right?

*

I smile at the caller ID.

"Lexy!" I squeal. "I'm missing you already."

"Don't make me feel worse than I already am." He laughs.

"You'll have fun, don't worry."

"I know. You'll have fun with Cass."

"Oh, I was looking online and there's a tattoo shop in the city and they're hiring!"

"That's good!"

"I know! I'm going for an interview tomorrow."

"Dress professional-ish." He laughs.

"I will. I'll be fine anyway."

"I know you will! You're my beautiful and successful girlfriend!"

"And you're my slightly annoying boyfriend, I'm just waiting to meet Vic Fuentes." I tease.

"You cheat!"

"Wouldn't love me any other way." I laugh.

"I've gotta go now. Love you."

"Love you too."

I miss him already, it was nice hearing his voice. He's supportive at least.

I'm gonna work my way up, I have enough money, I want to open my own tattoo shop one day.

This is gonna be a long three weeks.

| Alex |

"Right then London!" Jack shouts into the mic.

"Jack!" They shout back.

"I think we need to show Ember our support."

"Yeah!" They shout. Jack winks at me.

"After three, shout We love you Ember! Let me just get my phone." We all record it. "One, two, three!" They all shout it and I laugh.

"This next ones called That Girl." I introduce the song.

*

That show was insane. I loved every bit. Zack was right, I am having fun!