|9|Fashionably late. 2|

| Alex |

Song: Fashionably Late - Falling in Reverse

We've only been waiting five minutes for the girls outside, but it seems like five years. I want to see Ember again.

"Isn't someone fashionably late?" Jack taunts, I look up, but don't see her properly because she's being squashed into Jack's chest.

"Shut up." She hugs him. "It's worth the wait." Damn right it will be. She hugs Cassie, Rian and Zack. I pout a little. "Oh sh-" She looks at Ella. "Sugar." She corrects herself. "Ella, this is Cassie, Rian's girlfriend." She introduces them to eachother and Cassie shakes her hand. That's weird. Cassie normally hugs like everyone.

"Hey Em." I smile as she turns to me.

"Hey Lex." She hugs me tightly. I only saw her yesterday. Not that I'm complaining though. I hug her back.

"You look..." I have to find the right words. "Amazing." We break the hug for a moment so I can look her up and down.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." She says into my chest. I chuckle a little.

"C'mon guys. Just get together." Ella says and everyone laughs. I ignore them. We finally let go of eachother, which I reluctantly do and we head inside. I don't know why, but I didn't. Nor did she. We head for the stairs inside and go to the rooftop. Jack said it's always busy in here that's why he had to turn on the rockstar charm and the 'do you know who I am?' Line to book here. And it's only a bar. We are sat on some woven, wicker chairs that are really comfy. Me and Em are sharing a two seater, Ella is on a single seater and Rian and Cassie are on a seat like ours.

"We get the love seat." Jack says. "Because me and Zack are in love." He they hug eachother.

"What about Jalex?" I ask, pretending to be hurt.

"Jalex forever. You know that. But you got my little sister there."

"Jack. We aren't dating. Get that into your thick head. And I'm technically not your little sister." Ember says.

"You are if I say you are." Him and Zack are still hugging. Ember is just laughing now. Her laugh is pretty. We order drinks and wait. Ember traces the tattoo on my hand lightly with her index finger.

"Is that a habit now?" I ask.

"Yeah. I think it is. I don't know why." She shrugs, but carries on.

"Are you okay, Em?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" She says sweetly. "I'm not. I'm just thinking. Tomorrow is your last day and your flight is early morning. I'm gonna miss you all." I pull her into a hug.

"Remember what I said? We will stay in touch. You can visit whenever you like."

"Sounds great." The drinks come and she takes a sip of her drink. There is a camp fire burning in the middle of the rooftop and there are little lights hung around the place. The waves crash in the background and you can see the beach.

"Jack, this is the best." Ember says.

"The best for my little sister." He smiles.

"Goofball." She laughs and goes back to tracing the tattoo on my hand.

"Em," Ella starts. "Don't look now but that waiter is checking you out." She jerks her chin towards a man who looks her age and is stealing glances at her.

"Shut up, Ella. Not interested in him anyway." She shrugs. "And don't you get involved, Gaskarth." She warns.

"You know me too well. But he needs to stop looking at you like that."