Conflicted ~ Cheater! Bakugou x Reader x Midoriya *Bakugou ending*

I couldn't decide which one you should end up with, so I'm letting you choose.

************

You knew what to do. You got off your bed and called Bakugou.

"Yeah...? What is it Y/n?" He asked, sounding like he just cried.

"Hey, Bakugou... can you meet me on the beach that was just cleaned? I need to talk to you. In person." You say, hoping he'll accept.

"Yeah, sure. When do you want to meet?" 

"How about now...?" You suggest, happy he didn't refuse the offer.

"Sure. See ya there I guess." He hung up and you went to tell your parent/guardian that you would be at the beach.

You arrived at the beach, seeing that Bakugou was already there. You smiled.

"Hey." You said, standing in front of him.

"Hey."

"I have something to tell you." You say, taking a deep breath.

"Fire away. What is it?"

"I... I forgive you for what happened, and I hope we can still be together..." You shift your weight from foot to foot, waiting for his reply.

"Like I said earlier, I love you. That will never change." He said, moving closer to you. He leaned in and kissed you, and you kissed back. You put your arms around his neck and ran them through his hair, which was surprisingly soft.

You soon had to pull away for air, and you smiled.

" I love you too, you explosive hedgehog."