My Queen~ Oiikawa Tooru x reader

************

"Watch out!"

"Huh?" You looked up from your book just in time for a volleyball to hit you square in the face at over 100 miles/hour. You fell over on your butt, and started to panic. 

"MY BOOK OMG THE COVER IS ALL BENT NOW..." You stared at the bent paperback book in horror. You saw someone running towards you. It was your childhood friend, Oiikawa Tooru. He aproached you with an apologetic smile on his face. 

"Sorry Y/N-Chan... I was trying out a new killer serve, but it hit my hand weird and kinda-" He stopped his sentence short at the murderous look in your eyes.

"Do you... Have any idea. How I react when even the tiniest speck of dirt contaminates my book?" You drill your eyes into his very soul and continue with your rant. 

"Do you know how angry I get when the pages are folded even the tiniest bit? Cause let me tell you something... If I wanted to, I could win a fight against three of the biggest, baddest thugs in the world... if they would even so much as fold a page. However, since I'm your best friend...I am going to be merciful and get Iwa-Chan  to spike volleyballs at your head until you black out. M'kay?"

"O-Ok..." He shuddered as he cowered in fear before you.

What scared him the most was how fast you could go from almost murdering him to acting as if he hadn't just ruined one of your favorite books.

"Ok! Good!" You smiled at Oiikawa and ran to get Iwaizumi.

*le time skip to after the punishment*

"Oww..." Oiikawa held his head in pain as he sat down in a chair.

"Ouch. That must hurt. Kind of like when you spiked that volleyball in my face."

"Oh come on Y/N... That was an accident! You know I wouldn't ruin your book on purpose.... Or your beautiful face..." He said the last four words in the quietest whisper imaginable, but you caught on and blushed.

What? Why am I so nervous? Could it be... NO. HECK NO. I AM NOT IN LOVE. HE IS MY BEST FRIEND.

Oiikawa noticed your blush and smiled.

"Falling for me, aren't we?

You looked away, contemplating life.

Ohmygod I'm in love with my best friend. NO. THIS IS JUST- wait if it isn't love... then what is it...? Oh gosh there's nothing else it could be... 

Crap.

"Hey is something wrong? You went from wanting to murder me to all flustered, and it looks like you're troubled with something." He looked at you with concern painted across his face.

"W-What? Haha... nope! I'm fine. Happy as a clam!" You smiled and laughed it off.

Oh God... happy as a clam? Why must I be so freaking cringy...

"Ok that's a lie. I think we both know you're a crappy actress. TELL ME WHATS WRONGGGGG!" He begged, like a child begging for the newest toy at Toys R Us.

You finally gave in, because after a couple of minutes of pleading, he used the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. But don't freak out. Close your eyes..."

He closed his eyes and you leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek.

This backfired.

At the exact moment your lips were about to touch his cheek, he turned.

Towards you.

And your lips landed on a different place than expected.

His own.

You pulled away, mortified and embarassed that you actually kissed your childhood friend, but he just chuckled and pulled you close.

"Oh Y/N-Chan, I knew you had a crush on me~ Why don't you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

You sat there, unable to speak, so you just nodded. 

"Perfect! Now the Great King can finally have a Queen!" And with that, he pulled you into another kiss.

"Oi! Can we get back to practice or are you going to keep making out with L/N-Chan?!?" You heard Akaashi yell from the court.

"Oh God, I have to get back to practicing my serve. See ya Y/N! Oh and watch out for flying volleyballs." He kissed your cheek and ran onto the court, leaving you staring after him wondering what you did to deserve this boy.

************

Okie dokie I feel like that was a bit short, but oh well! Hope y'all enjoyed!

I'm still taking requests so feel free to ask for a story!

- Hedwig56 ❤️