My New Assistant ~ Dr. Stein x Reader

PS this one is rlly long

************

It was your first day at the DWMA and you couldn't help but stare in awe at the magnificent structure towering over you.

"Wow... This is amazing!" You skipped into the building and turned a corner when you crashed into someone carrying what looked to be a cage. "I'm so sorry!" You bowed in apology, and looked up to a man in a white lab coat.

He looked startled for a moment, but smiled and replied, "It's fine. At least I didn't drop this endangered species. It would have been a shame if it went extinct before I could dissect it." There was an insane glint in his eyes, but it suited him.

"W-What is it?" You asked, slightly alarmed.

"It's a kaapori capuchin monkey. Extremely rare." He smiled sadisticly at the box. "Well, this has been a nice chat but I have to get to class. This monkey isn't going to dissect itself!" And with that, he walked off.

Ok what the heck...? Is that even legal? Probably not, but if Lord Death is ok with it then I guess it's fine...

You suddenly remembered something. You had to find your classroom. You saw a kid with stripes in his hair and speedwalked over to him. 

"Excuse me, can you tell me where this room is?" You asked the boy. He looked at you, and pointed to where the strange scientist went.

"It's right over there." He said in a mature voice.

You smiled. "Thanks!" You said and ran in that direction. When you reached the door, a kid with blue hair came rushing past you.

"WHY DO WE ALWAYS HAVE TO DO STINKIN DISSECTIONS?!?!" He yelled, making you wince at the noise.

"Well, what else would we do, Black*Star?" You heard a familiar voice ask.

"HOW ABOUT WE TRAIN SO I CAN SURPASS GOD?" Dang. Does this boy do nothing but yell?

Suddenly the door was opened by a girl with pigtails.

"I knew I sensed a soul nearby. Who are you?" She asked, her eyes drilling into yours.

"I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you." You nodded to her, going into the room. Your eyebrows shoot up when you see the man with the lab coat step towards you.

"Ah, so you're my new assistant? Great! Can you hold the specimen still while I make an insision? The children don't want to touch it. I'm Professor Stein by the way." He motioned over to a table where the monkey was sitting.

"IT'S STILL ALIVE? NO WAY AM I LETTING YOU SLICE OPEN A LIVE MONKEY!" You shouted, making everyone in the room jump. Stein shrugged his shoulders and walked over to the table with a knife.

"HECK NO! YOU ARE NOT KILLING IT! IT'S ENDANGERED SO THAT'S ILLEAGAL!" You yelled once more, causing Stein to drop his knife. He turned to you and smirked.

"Well how about we dissect you instead? Such pretty skin, it would be perffect to cut into~" He took your hand and caressed it, making you feel slightly uncomfortable. You pulled your hand away, making one student groan. 

"Come on! KISS ALREADY!"

"Shut it Liz!" Another student loudly whispered.

You blushed and turned to the students. "For the record, Professor Stein and I have only known each other for a couple minutes, so no. We will not kiss. And Second," You turned to Stein. "I will not be a test subject. I will help you with dissections, and any questions that the students might have. You got that?" He nodded, his face tinted pink for some weird reason.