What is going on?

Ok, So I want to let you guys in on a little secret about Lolly or Mouis or whatever you call them as a couple, I have actually kind of based them on another famous couple, I’ll give you a hint: Its from a famous Book series that has also been turned into a couple of movies. Anyone who I have told (You know who you are) ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY AND RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE. (And if no one gets it this time ill give you a hint In the next chapter) And if anyone of you have questuions for me about whatever: http://ask.fm/GwenBookAddict ask me anything :)

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

“So did you get a list from Liam yet?” I ask Louis. “We’re really running out of time, the wedding’s in two weeks and we need to send out the invited today.”

I can hear him shuffling papers on the phone. “Yes, I did.”

“How many people does he want to invite?”

“About one hundred and fifty.”

“He has to minus the fifty, the church can only hold one hundred people max.”

“Ok, I’ll get right on it.” Louis said.

“All right. Bye!”

“Bye!”

I clicked End and turned to Natalie, who was lying on my coach.

“So what sort of wedding invitations do you want?” I asked.

“I don’t really mind.” She said, shrugging.

“Do you want to come looking for some with me?”

She smiled. “Ok!”

.

.

.

There were lots and lots of invitations to choose from, And Natalie couldn’t decide which one she liked best out of one with a lavender boarder, and dark blue cursive writing. Another with Crème lace edging and a dark backgrounds with elegant white words, and lastly one with a couple of blue birds on It and a simple font.

“I think the second one.” I said, holding up the invite.

“The second one? Really?”

“Yeah, It’s elegant and simple.”

“Ok.” Nat said shrugging and we walked over to the lemon faced woman at the counter.

“We’ll have two hundred of these.” I said, showing her my card.

She smiled sympathetically. “I’m afraid we only have fifty in stock.”

“Do you know who this is?” I demanded, pointing to Natalie. “This is Natalie Wilkins, fiancée of Liam Payne. They were ranked third cutest couple in the world.”

She looked at Natalie closely for a couple of seconds and then said. “We might have a couple in storage, let me just check.”

“Mission accomplished.” I said, grinning.

“You didn’t need to do that.” Natalie said when we were out of the store.

“Oh, But I did.” I say, smiling. “Everything needs to be perfect.”

“So where are we going now?”

“To a professional calligrapher. And then to the church to plan out the seating plan. Louis will met us at the church with Liam.”