Matching underpants and suspenders!

Ok.. for the purpose of the story, Louis is 23 and Molly is 21 (:

X Gwen

.

.

.

.

I was standing in a floor lengthened dress it was green and made of lace, and strapless. I fingered the pearls around my neck and frowned. Ew. It’s not that the dress wasn’t gorgeous and that the pearls weren’t elegant. It’s just that, I didn’t look.. Right on me. It felt awkward and uncomfortable. It looked awkward and uncomfortable on me too; I frowned and studied myself in the mirror. Why did Nat leave this out for me?

It was on the bed, in this room that she’s picked out for me, In LOUIS’S HOUSE of all places. Not Niall’s, not Liam’s, not Zayn’s, not Harry’s or even hers… No! It’s in the guy that I detest with all my guts’ house.

I sigh and flop down onto the bed.

“Knock Knock!” Louis calls.

“What the hell do you want?” I say without looking at him.

“How do you.. are you ok?” he says, with real concern in his voice, the door creaks awkwardly.

“Why do you care?”

“Well, I-“

“Oh no, wait… You don’t.”

“Molly.” He says, a trace of annoyance in his voice.

“Louis.”

“You know.. you haven’t changed one bit.”

“But I have.” I say, getting up onto my elbows. “I’m meaner, less easy to get to and unlike before, I have no feeling for you whatsoever.”

He doesn’t say anything and I get up, and jump off the bed.

Louis takes a sharp intake of breathe.

“What? Do I look that horrible?”

“You look amazing.” He says hoarsely.

“Why would I care what you think?” I say angrily.

He rolls his eyes and walks away moodily.

“Edward Cullen much?” I call.

.

.