What is HE doing here?!?!

Sorry, I know it’s been awhile, But I have been SUPER busy with lots of assignments and H/W! J Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter! <3

X Gwen

.

.

.

Louis’s POV

.

.

.

“Louis! Louis!” I can hear Liam behind me.

I keep walking.

“LOUIS!”

Still walking.

“LOUIS TOMLINSON!!”

I give in, and turn around, and find myself facing a very angry Liam Payne.

“What?” I say angrily.

“We…I…We Need to talk.” He says, running up to me.

“Sorry.” I apologise. “I’ve just been so mad lately- Molly-“

“I know what she did.” Liam says. “Natalie told me, But you had it coming.”

I glare at him, because  his words are true, and the truth is the one thing I do not want to face.

“I know you are not in your best mood right now.” Liam says, looking at the floor. I raise an eyebrow.

“Really?” I say sarcastically. “No kidding!”

“Look, Natalie fired our wedding planner. And.. we need a new one.”

My eyes widen. “No. No, No, No, No-“

“What if I told you Molly was doing it?”

That stops me dead in my tracks. “She is?”

“Mhmm..”

A slow smile spreads across my face. “So, When will you need me?”

.

.

.

Molly’s POV

.

.

.

“What time do you need me there again?” I ask, running a hand through my very messy hair.

“Twelve. Why?”

“No reason.” I get out of bed and put on my fluffy ugg boots. “What time is it now?”

“Eleven fourty.” Natalie says promptly.

My eyes widen. “Shit.”

Twelve minuets and thirty five seconds later I’m standing in front of a mirror and looking at myself, seeing if I even vaguely resemble a human being at this stage.

I bite my lip. “It’ll have to do.” I say to myself, because that’s the sort of weird, demented person I am. And then I quickly grab my laptop, and run outside.

It’s raining by the time I get to Natalie’s apartment, and I’m soaked through, Shivering and a very vivid shade of blue. I wring the door bell and stand there for quite some time, teeth clattering loudly before someone finally answers the door.

“Molly! Come in!” Natalie says, smiling. I take two steps in before she notices my bedraggled state and her smile disappears.

“You’re soaked!”

“Kind of. Do you have a towel I could borrow?”

She nods. “They’re comfy to.”

“Thank God.” I mutter, and as I walk my shoes make awkward squelching sounds.

We walk into a hallway and she digs through a pile of towels to give me the largest, comfiest, whitest one. I smile and thank her quietly. I wrap the towel around my shoulders and a warm feeling spreads through me,  We walk round to her kitchen so she can show me what the prevouis wedding planner planned when I stop in my tracks.

Becase sitting there, Talking calmly to Liam.

Not a care in the world,

Is Louis.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cliffhanger! Sorry for leaving you like this, But I have A LOT of H/W!

X Gwen