The apperance of the green eyed monster

*For Susana and Zara only* Anything you read about this, referencing The Bet, is or is not a plot idea, It is just what would happen if Melody wasn’t there.

Anyway, Here it is!

X Gwen

.

.

.

“What is his problem?” asked Juliet, frowning. She was sitting at the window seat, frowning, looking out of the curtains.

“What is it?” I asked, joining her by the window.

“Sam.” She said, sighing. “He’s been standing outside of the apartment for an hour now, I’m kind of worried he might get a cold, it’s freezing out there.”

“Why don’t you go out and ask him?”

She blushed and looked down. “You think I should?”

I rolled my eyes.  “Of course I do, You’ve liked each other for ages.”

“You think?”

I hit her. “Go!”

“Ok!” she said, laughing. “Ok, Ok!”

“What is it?” Eliza asked, coming into the lounge room.

“Nick. He’s waiting for Juliet.” I pointed to him.

Eliza raised an eyebrow. “Oooh!”

Juliet rolled her eyes. “Eliza!”

“SOMEONE’S IN LUUUURRVE!”

I laughed, throwing my head back.

Juliet smiled, “I’m going outside, ok?”

“Have fun… LOVE BIRDY!”

“Eliza!” said Juliet, hitting her.

I grinned and pushed her towards the door, she stumbled out, a pretty smile on her lips. Although we knew this was their moment, the perfect setting, Eliza and I could not resist, we peeked out of the window and watched Juliet walk towards Sam, they talked for a moment and then he bent down and kissed her.

“AAAAHAAAAHHHHHAAHA!” Eliza squealed. “OHMIGOD OHMIGOD-“

“Sssh!” I hiss. “She’ll hear us!”

We duck, both laughing and smiling, so happy and proud for our friend.