"I know you're awake." I hear him say.

Fuck.

I hesitantly pull the covers off me, and look up.

I almost choke at the sight.

He's standing in the middle of the room, a towel wrapped tightly around his waist, riding low on his hips. His V line is clearly visible, tempting me.

His runs a towel through his damp hair, and I watch how the muscles along his upper back and shoulders contract and protrude, making my mouth water.

His sculpted body is toned to perfection, his abs glistening in the natural sunlight seeping through the room. 

"Good morning." He says, turning to face me. His eyes lock with mine, and I gulp, suddenly forgetting how to speak.

I continue to stare at him, admiring the artwork ahead of me, every memory, every movement and every touch of last night reliving on my skin.

"Good morning." I manage to choke out, clearing my throat afterwards.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks, turning around, his toned back in my view.

"Yes." I mutter awkwardly. 

Suddenly, he drops the towel from his waist, revealing his completely naked body. My eyes immediately drift to his ass, and I've never seen one so peachy before. It's perfect, pale and round. I have the sudden urge to want to bite it.

I watch in awe as he dresses himself. The simplest actions he does interests me, the way he moves his body, the way he carries himself. I can't help but watch. 

He turns around and sunders over to the bed, sitting on the edge close to me. His eyes lock with mine, and a small smile appears on his lips.

"We should talk." He says, letting out a subtle sigh.

I knew this was coming, but I don't want him to say the words I'm thinking he's going to say.

"I know what you're thinking. I promise I'll never tell a soul, I'll keep this to myself and we'll pretend it never happened. I know you regret it. I'm sorry if I pushed you into it, or pressured you with my teasing-" I ramble. He cuts me off, placing his index finger on his lips.

"Who said I regretted it?" He asks, tilting his head slightly to one side. 

I stare at him in bewilderment, completely dumbfounded. Did I hear him correct?

"What?" I squeak.

"And who said we should pretend it never happened? Is that how you feel?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. 

"No, but I thought you might." I say, my voice lower in volume. I drop my eyes to my hands in my lap, nervously picking at my nails.

"So you're making assumptions?" He asks, his tone low and calm. 

I lift my head and look up at him, catching his gaze.

"What are you trying to say?" I ask, biting the inside of my cheek.

"I think you understand perfectly, Willow." He smirks. I scowl at him, his games, his cryptic responses are beginning to grate on me.

"Let me ask you this..." He trails off, inching closer to me on the bed. He leans his face closer to me, his cheek touching mine as his breath fans my ear.

"Did you enjoy last night?" He whispers.

I'm suddenly feeling shy, the alcohol I had inside me completely absorbed, the confidence gone. I remain silent, too scared to answer.