(15) Couldn't Take It

(SUICIDE/DEATH WARNING)

Anti's POV

I slowly slid on my black flannel, but since he wore it so much more than I did, it was basically his, it still had his scent embedded in the fabric. I slowly buttoned it up, bringing it to my nose. His scent clouded my sense, the fresh mix of mint and sweet smoke. 

I remember his cold skin, but his scent warmed me so much when we touched. His gentle touch brought me a feeling of security and safety. When he creased my skin, I would shutter, and he would smile. He would rock us back and forth as he held my hips and sung into my ear. 

He would sometimes sing too, his voice as smooth as caramel and as deep as a ditch. He could hit the high notes. He would serenade me occasionally. He would enter my room while I was editing, slowly pull off my headphones and deeply massage my shoulders, singing into the air or directly into my ear. 

When he kissed me, my entire body would quake under his fingers as he grasped my waist or hips. His tongue was soft and warm, entering my mouth every so often when we kissed. He would rub the small of my back if we were standing, or my inner thighs if I was under him.

I inhaled his scent again, tears cascading down my cheeks and on to the shirt. Why did he have to die? He accepted it after the crash. He took it while he held my hand. While he kissed me. While he slept, then never woke up. I had to leave before he had died. I was told over the phone. I. Was. Told. Over. The. FUCKING! Phone.

The news broke me, tore me open then ripped me apart. It ripped my heart out, crushing it between its fingers. It dug a hole in my head, injecting poison into my head, as wicked thoughts filled it to the brim. Those thoughts dictated how I acted and how I treated people. I was rude to people because I lost him. 

I don't know how much more of this I can take, the pain and lonely feeling.
Everything feels as if it's caved in and breaking. The need to see him again, killing my ever will to stay alive. I knew Dark wouldn't want me to do that, but I don't think I can take it anymore. 

I went into our bathroom, opening the cabinet and grabbing my anti-depressant pills. I found some paper and a pen, writing a note to my friends, family and viewers. I knew they would be devastated, but I can bear the pain of not having Dark with me. 

Finishing the note, I downed all the pills, resting my head on my crossed arms as my vision and all feeling faded from my body. It felt nice succumbing to the sweet release of death. No longer being able to feel that crushing pain of darkness and loneliness. 

Everything went quiet as I closed my eyes and breathed my final breath.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My vision faded back into view, everything was white and bright. A dark figure came into view, opening the person's arms out to me. I couldn't see their face, but I could tell they were male from their muscled figure. I stepped toward them, their face coming into view, my hands flew to my mouth. 

"I missed you, sweetheart." Dark's deep voice bringing tears to my eyes and I ran into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me, and we cried into each others shoulders, me more than him.

"M s-sorry... I-I had to d-do it, the p-pain was too much." I cried, wrapping my arms around his neck. He sank to the floor, placing me in his lap with him crisscrossed. He cupped my face, kissing my tears away. He kissed me hard.  

"It's okay, you're here now, and we're together, that's all that matters."

Edited