(2) Cold Wind, Heated Cheeks

Anti's POV 

The cold wind bit into my neck, considering I had no protection around it. I don't know why I chose to leave my house, I guess I just needed some air. But, God this was a mistake, my legs were only covered in skinny jeans, but my torso was covered in a thick coat, so that's good at least. I sighed shakily, my legs spasmed and flexed when I stood still. My breath floated in front of me, then vanished when I exhaled. 

Finally looking up, I noticed that I was surrounded by trees, people, and dogs. I guess I ended up in the dog park a few blocks away from where I lived. I pulled out my phone, plugging in my headphones and going to find a bench. 

I felt something hit my leg. I popped out my earbuds, glancing down there was a slightly slobber covered red ball, and the pitter, pattern of a dogs footsteps came closer to me, probably coming to fetch the ball. Instead of going to the ball, which I had kicked closer to the dog, it had decided to come over to me. The dog was clearly a beautiful black German Shepherd, its ears perked up as if curious. It walked forward slowly toward me, and I slowly reached my hand out to its nose. It sniffed at my hand then flicked my hand up and onto its forehead. I scratched as the dog's fur, whoever owned this dog took excellent care of them, their coat was luxurious and fluffy. Heavy footsteps came from the side of me, and I glanced in their direction. 

Oh... My... God!

Next to me stood the most gorgeous man I have ever seen in my life. His eyes, my God, they were a bold scarlet hue, his shapely body and drop-dead beautiful face. He smiled at me, showing his dazzling perfect shaped teeth. 

"Hey, sorry about her, she gets really curious about new people." He rumbled. His voice was the smoothest and most profound noise I have ever seen. He chuckled, seeming to notice my blank stare.

"Is that your r-real voice?" I stuttered, and he smiled again, sitting next to me. He nodded, chuckling yet still.

"Yes, yes, it is. May I ask your name? I'm Dark by the way." He stretched out his hand, I reached up to shakily grab it. I tried to smile as he leaned his elbow on his thigh and rested his chin in his palm.

"I-I'm A-Anti." He smiled at my stutter, he then stood up and hooked the leash on his dog. "I-I'm A-Anti." He smiled at my stutter, he stood up and caught the rope on his dog. "Do you mind if I walk with you? I have nothing else to do, and I thought you might want the company?" I added as he moved. 

He nodded, reaching his hand out to me to pull me up. I gave him my hand, and he pulled me up, making me stumble into his chest. My hands were on his chest while one of his arms wrapped around me and the other hand interlocking with mine. He chuckled deeply, my face flustered to the definition of a tomato. He kept me there, and we stared at each other until he leaned down to kiss me.

Before his lips could touch mine, he was pushed to the grass, grunting as his dog sat on his chest, licking his face. I burst out laughing, trying to cover my mouth with my hands. I rushed over to him, standing by his side and trying to push his dog off. I felt Dark grab my arms, pulling me down on top of him. My face flushed, and he laughed. He ushered me off of him, then helped me back up. 

"Let's get going. I think I want to get to know you better." He smirked, his dogs lead tight in his grip. 

"Sure, yeah... That's fine." I stuttered, lacing my hands together in front of me. He grinned, holding his hand out and interlacing our fingers. How bold. I wonder where this will go?

Edited