(6) Badass Idol

Dark's POV 

I drove my fist forward as I twisted my hip. Ian stumbled back, I took the opportunity and pounded another punch to his face. He fell to the floor, and the Referee started counting down from ten.

10...
9...
8...
7...

Ian didn't get back up, as the Referee continued counting down, getting to zero. Ian stayed on the floor as the bell rang out, the Ref and I came over, I helped Ian up, leading him off to the side to get patched up.

The crowd cheered, and I raised my fists once I turned back to them, looking around the, but my gaze always landed on the same boy at every match.

I never knew the boy's name, but I knew for a fact he was gorgeous and he may be the reason I'm bisexual. Everything about him was stunning, from his jaw covered in a cute shaggy beard and beautiful green and blue eyes. His body was amazingly curvy, his waist small and hips sharp. 

I smiled at him, and he returned my gaze, face flushing. I chuckled lightly, walking over to the Referee and standing next to him. Ian scurried over to the other side of the Ref. The Ref grabbed both of our hands,

"And the winner is..." He let go of Ian's hand, "Dark Edwards!!" He lifted my hand, shouting and the crowd went wild, people cheering and clapping furiously.

(Time Skip)

Unlocking the door, I walked into my dressing room, rubbing my forehead with a dry cloth. I removed my gloves, quickly unclipped my wraps and washed my hands. I rolled up my bandages, placing them with all the rest. 

A knock sounded while I was placing my wraps away.

"Come in!" I shouted, turning to the door. In walked my door Security Guard, Josh, and the Boy I fancied. I smirked, rolling, folding and placing my gloves on a rack.

"Hello. Mind informing me of what's happening?" I smirked, tilting my head, looking right at the soft brown-haired boy. He flushed, catching my gaze then looking away. My smirk widened as I turned to Josh.

"This kid wanted to meet you. He had a backstage pass to meet you." Josh smirked. Damn it, he knew I liked him, this was all his idea. I smiled, flashing my teeth, turning to the beauty next to Josh.

"Okay, thank you, Josh." I nodded, Josh nodded back, walking out of the room, locking the door behind him. 

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Darling." I purred, walking closer to him. He squeaked, flushing to the definition of a tomato. "Mind telling me your name?" I whispered. He shuttered, murmuring the name "A-Anti." I smiled, moving behind Anti and running my hands down his sides, going down to his hips and holding them. 

"Beautiful name for a beautiful boy." I breathed into his ear. He shuttered, breath hitching as he leaned into my body. I kissed his ear, trailing down to the back of his neck, rubbing his hips and swaying side to side with him. 

"D-Dark..." He moaned. I smirked, turning him around and pulling him to my chest. I grabbed his thighs, lifting them up so he could wrap them around my waist, he got the message while also wrapping his arms around my neck.

"God, you have no idea how gorgeous you are," I ran my hand down his sides, and he quivered. "Your stunning body, lovely voice, and adorable innocence." He giggled as I tickled his sides, kissing his cheeks as well. "And that laugh, God, I fall for you, even more, when I hear it." He stopped laughing, smile in the middle, not full, but not small.

"R-really?" He wondered. I nodded, leaning forward and capturing his lips in my own, rubbing his hips and sides as he ran his hands through my hair. His lips were soft and plush, the taste was sweet and smooth. I could feel his happiness and love just from tasting his lips. I ran my hands up his sides, and he shuddered again.

We kissed for what felt like hours, but in reality, it was only a few minutes. A knock on the door stopped me from continuing the kiss. I put Anti down, kissing his temple and shouting "Come in!" Josh walked in, smirking when he saw my arm wrapped around Anti and his head against my shoulder. 

"Aww, well would you look at that. It actually worked." Josh and I smirked while Anti just got even more flustered and buried his head farther into my neck. 

"It totally did, and I couldn't be happier." I kissed Anti's temple, rubbing my hand up his side.

"Well, I suggest you either take him to your place or get him home. Either way, have a nice night, lovebirds." Josh and I laughed. I nodded as a thank you and Josh left. I turned to Anti, 

"Hey, do you want me to drop you off or do you want to come to mine?" I smiled, rubbing his cheek. 

"Y-yours." He stuttered and blushed. I laughed, saying a quick 'Okay.' I pulled away from Anti, quickly packing up my needed supplies and heading out the door, interlacing my hand with Antis.

Edited