High school

Ellie's POV
   I remember when I was seven. Gosh, I was so happy back then. My favorite things were toys, princesses and princes, even barbies. My whole world was the happiest place on earth. But now all I can see is darkness. No light at all and everything is fading away. Life is not going well for me right now. Don't get me wrong, hanging with the boys are amazing. They even introduced me to Brennen Taylor, Colby Brock, Sam golbach, and the rest of tfil. Brennen and Colby have been there the most for me besides the boys. They helped me find my secret hideout without even knowing. I go there every time I feel alone. Emma and Leo are basically my best friends now. They both got out of the hospital recently. We hang out at my house a lot. Right now I'm at my hideout getting ready for school next week. First day of high school. Well, kind of. I'm currently listening to Feeling Whitney by post Malone, dreading school.

Zach's POV
J: where is she?
Jo: yeah, she has been out a lot. Let's find her.
Z: wait! Before you do that, I have a question.
C: and what would that be?
Z: is it just me or is smelly bellie seems down lately?
C: she is a teenager, let's just keep a closer eye on her.
Z: alright I'm going to find her
We all went separate ways and searched for hours on end. I started to flip out and called the boys to see if they had anything.
Ellie POV
I started to walk home when this guy came up to me. He gave me a note and said to keep it and read it at 11 pm tonight. What a creep. Anyway I walk back home to see the boys gone. They were gone for a while until I called them. Zach kinda yelled at me but I can see why he did that. He was scared for my safety. Any way the night goes by and I look at the clock and it is 11:15 I guess I'll read the note now.