Night Night

Ellie's POV
(Before the incident)
I wake up with dada still gone. I'm cuddled up to boo bear on the couch. Noodles and Dani are in front of the couch on the floor, and bean and Zachy are on the couch with me. We have a blanket draped over us while the boys on the floor are eating. We are currently watching tangled, one of my favorite Disney movies. Once I'm fully awake and watching the movie intently, I here a bang and someone yelling. We all jump up and noodles picks me up and takes me to a closet. I'm weally scared because of the things that happened in the past. After a couple minutes there is someone walking up the stairs towards the closet. It was dada.
Jo: Ellie bear, it's daddy. Come out right now!
E: hi daddy!
Jo: were you doing something you weren't supposed to?
E: no
Jo: I think you were
E: nope, I was watching tangeled! It was so good daddy, you should see it!
Jo: STOP LYING
E: I'm not dada.
Daddy walks up to me and raises his hand, the next thing I know. Darkness takes over. I can still hear and feel everything though. My head hurts really bad. When I fall it sounds like a herd of elephants coming! Two people come over and try to help me while the other two take someone away from me. All of a sudden, I hear someone screaming for me to wake up. I don't know what's going on. Soon I'm in a very uncomfortable bed and it smells very clean. I know this smell. It's from a doctor building! I start to get very scared and I miss dada and everyone else. Even though he hit me, I know he didn't mean it. I hope. I'm starting to get sleepy.
Daniels pov
Once Ellie is on a hospital bed, they start tests immediately. I don't know why this keeps happening to this sweet little girl. Jonah is passed out at the house, and the rest of us are freaking out. Minutes pass by. Soon enough, it is hours that we have been waiting for her results. Why do doctors take so long? Like seriously, they take hours to tell people that their relative or friend has broken a bone. Zach out of the most of us is freakin out like there's no tomorrow. Once the doctor comes out, he tells us very bad news. All I'm thinking about is if Ellie will ever recover from this. Poor poor Ellie bear. You are my rock. I wish you the best of luck. Stay strong.
Hehehe I'm evil 😈 anyway, sorry I hadn't updated in so long. I've been traveling and doing school along with some deaths in the family. I'll try to update more often. And remember, don't forget to share your ideas. I will try to use them in my story.