The Secret

Zach's POV
I woke up and went downstairs. I saw a sleeping Ellie and she was so cute. I love her so much but I'm really scared of how she reacts when we tell her the secret. I sit there staring at her when the other boys walk downstairs. They sit next to me and stare at the beautiful child in front of us. Daniel and Corbyn go to the kitchen to make breakfast. Me, Jonah, and jack are thinking of how we tell her when all of a sudden a tear rolls down Ellie's cheek. I wake her up before her dream or whatever gets worst.
J-hey Ellie
E-good morning
Jo-hey baby Dani and bean are cooking breakfast but we have to discuss something at the table ok?
E-your not sending me back are you?!
Z-of course not babygirl we just want you to know something.
E-ok but I'm not hungry
J&Z-you have to eat ok?
E-ok
We all make our way to the kitchen and see pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, and drinks.
J-ok Ellie so we don't want you to be scared
D-but we have to tell you something very important
E-guys it's ok I'll try not to freak out
C-ok but we want you to know we want to raise you as our own and we will never hurt you.
E-ok?
Jo-so babygirl, we are werewolves. And we have magical powers.
E-o-ok but you won't hurt m-me will y-you?
D-no of course not!
Z-never in a million years
E-o-ok... well what are your powers?
D-mind reading
Jo-strength and speed
Z-I can control how people feel and what they do
C-I can move objects using my eyes
J-I can see into peoples dreams and hypnotize them
E-that's dope!
All-*laughs*
E-ok well I have a secret to tell to...
We all looked at her waiting for her to continue.
E-well when I was 3 my daddy came home one night and smelled funny. He said that it was my fault that mommy went to heaven. I didn't know where that was so I was confused. Then he started yelling and hurting me. After a long time the cops came when he was about to put something in my neck. He said that I was going to join a weally mean person. He said that I was going to the opposite place of mommy. Then the cops came in and took me to the orphanage. When I got there I was adopted right away but they hurted me just like daddy did. But they did something weird. They took off my clothes and his clothes and knocked me out. The next day I couldn't walk but I don't know why. He said it was called something that started with an s. He did it to me everyday til da cops came again. They took me back and I got bullied by this one girl who is 5 years older than me. She punched, kicked, and cut me with the thing daddy held to my neck. I guess that's when I saw you guys peeking through the window.
Ellie has been through so much yet she is still brave and strong. She was raped and she isn't even 10 yet. She was almost killed already. All of us had to leave the room because we didn't want to cry in front of Ellie. I got done crying and asked her if she was ok. She said she was ok and wanted to go swimming so that is exactly what we did.

Ellie's ⬆️Boys ⬇️

Ellie's ⬆️
Boys ⬇️

Ellie's POV   I came out with a towel wrapped around me with my swimsuit they got me

Ellie's POV
I came out with a towel wrapped around me with my swimsuit they got me. I looked in the mirror and felt embarrassed. My body was still scratched, cut, and bruised. I went out still in my towel and asked if daddy could come talk to me. He said yes so I took him to his room and I dropped the towel. His eyes watered and his mouth slightly opened. He was at a loss for words. He turned me to my sides and looked at the words that were now scars on my body. He cried a little bit. He told me to stay in that room while he got the others. He came back and the others cried too. I was so scared but I knew not to say anything. I cautiously walked up to them and gave them a hug. They said that they would never let it happen again. I was honestly sick of being sad and scared so me being me I decided to jump on the pool. They all jump in after and we swam around for a little. The boys were trying to get me to eat but I refused. They saw my ribs when I showed them my scars. I told them about being bullied and just giving up on life. They ordered pizza and we all went inside to dry off and get ready for the night. I was feeling kind of dizzy and sick so I asked if one of the boys would help me shower. Bean said he would help me. We went upstairs and he helped me. Then he gave me my pjs and we went downstairs. I started seeing stars and before I knew it I was out cold on the floor.