Hospital

Jonah's POV
We were waiting on pizza and decided to get ready for bed. We were all done and came downstairs to chill. The pizza came and Zach was setting the table. While he was doing that we heard a thud followed by a scream from Corbyn. We run towards him and we find him on the ground with my daughter in his hands. We asked him what happened and then called 911.
(O=operator b=boys)
O-911 what is your emergency
B-umm our little girl passed out for no reason and we can't get her to wake up!
O-ok please stay calm what is your address and the name and age of this child
B-our address is *some random address*and her name is Ellie and she is 7.
O- ok we have dispatched an ambulance and it is on its way now
B-thank you
2 minutes later an ambulance arrived. We were only allowed 2 people and we chose Corbyn and me. We rode with Ellie while the others where behind us.
Zach's POV
How could this happen to my little baby. She isn't my daughter but I treat her like it. I love her so much and I hope she's ok. Corbyn probably thinks it's his fault and it's not he could do nothing to prevent it. Jack was getting pissed so I used my powers to calm him down. We went into the hospital and went to the front desk and asked for Ellie. She said the room and we bolted up there. We saw Jonah and Corbyn crying. We looked over at her blue lips and pale body and I thought she died. I started to cry. I don't know what to do! Right as I thought that a doctor came in.
Doc-well we have good news and bad news
C- well
Doc-good news is she is ok but she hasn't eaten in a while and bad news is if she doesn't eat than she will die next time.
D-ok when can she go home?
Doc-when she wakes up
E-what's going on?
C-Ellie! Are you ok how are you feeling?
E-I'm good but can we go home?
Doc-yes but you have to eat and I want you to tell me the truth ok?
E-ok
Doc-did these boys starve you?
E- no I just wasn't used to eating because the kids at the orphanage were mean and took my food. So I decided to pretend to eat just to make the boys smile.
Doc- I'm sorry but you have to eat or you will die.
E-ok I will eat
D-thank you princess
We get Ellie and go back home. She wants to go to bed since it is late at night. I tuck her in and kiss her forehead. I feel bad that the kids did that to her. She is so smart and pretty why would anyone bully her? The boys and I go to bed for the night. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a fun day.