Owie

Ellie's POV
Ouchie!!! The mean guys hurt me with a sharp object. My tummy started bleeding and it was getting hard to breathe. The boys are all tied up to the wall and I'm chained to a pole. Why does everything bad happen. I look to my left and the big metal door opens. All of us watch the guy who walks in and he comes over to me. I start seeing stars from the lack of blood supply. He takes out his whip thingy and whips me a lot. The boys are yelling at him to stop. He looks at me and smirks. I'm very scared now. I look at the boys and see that they are crying. Then dada (Jonah) breaks the chains off of him. He is instantly tackled to the ground. I would of yelled but there is a sock in my mouth. I forgot to mention he forced me to change back to human. Then out of nowhere I start to kill this meanie with my eyes.
Jonah's POV
I saw them cut Ellie with a knife. Then a man started to whip Ellie! Like what the hell! That's my baby girl and no one hurts her! I rip the ropes to get Ellie away from the guy whipping her. I am instantly tackled to the ground. Then out of the corner of my eye I see the guy fall limp. The guys on top of my is dead now. How in the world did this happen? I thought to my self. Me and the guys rush over to Ellie and she cowers away. We all are hurt by this reaction from her.
All-you're scared of us?
E- no. I'm not but I thought you were another guy.
D-baby?
E-yes Dani?
D-how did the mean guys die?
E- I-I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to kill them! They made me mad that they hurt dada! I'm sorry.😭
All-it's ok Ellie!
C-you did the right thing baby girl.
Jo-come here honey
I hug her and it turns out to being a big group hug. It was nice! I wish things would stay safe for my little girl. All of a sudden, Ellie falls limp.
Z-Ellie!!
J-we need to get her to a hospital!
C-go go go
Zach's POV
Are you kidding me! We just get her back and she is already gone! Like wtf! We are taking her to the hospital now. Once we finally get out of the maze, cell thingy that we were held in, we call 911. They ask us where we are and we told them in the middle of the woods. They get here and question us while they take my princess to the hospital. We explained what happened and they take the bodies to the the graveyard. They give us a ride to the hospital and we find out that Ellie is in surgery. I hope my Ellie bear is ok.