Merry christmas smelly belly

Corbyn POV
So right now we are shopping for Ellie. She is still in the hospital with Zach and they want her to spend one more night which is perfect. Not that I like it or anything but we need to get these presents wrapped! Zach and Jonah have been acting suspicious lately and I'm going to get to the bottom of it. Well right after I get done looking at toys. These things are way better than the ones I had growing up!
C: ok. Toys are done, now onto clothes and shoes.
Jo: lesss gooo
D: yo Jonah
Jo: yeah dude?
J: you realize that we have known you and Zach have been acting as Ellie would say "spicous"
Jo: haha she's so cute, and what do you mean?
C: oh you know the fact that y'all have super secret meetings for like two seconds.
Jo: oh, um it's nothing
C: bro cmon don't li- ooh shoes!!
D: what bean was trying to say was please don't lie to us.
Jo: fine, I asked Zach to take my place as Ellie's father.
All: WHAT!!
D: he can barely take care of himself. Remember last week he forgot how to make a cup of water. A cup of fricking water! How do you forget how to do that?
Jo: but have you seen the way he looks at her. I swear they look like they have a bond.
J: Jonah has a point Dani.
D: ok ok, well we just need to supervise quickly.
C: can we get back to shopping, there is more shoes to buy!!!
All of us go back to shopping. I wonder how Ellie is doing anyway.
Ellie POV
Boo bear and I are cuddling and we are watching a movie. It's called Barbie and the diamond castle. It's pretty cool actually. Zach doesn't seem to like it tho. I turn the tv off and switch to a laptop Dani brought. He left it here. Hehehe that was a mistake. Anyway, I open YouTube and look up overnight videos for tfil. Colby is my favorite. I like the one where they do an overnight at the Pasadena bridge.
Z: why'd you change it princess?
E: you didn't seem interested in the movie, it got kinda boring anyway.
Z: sweety, if you wanna watch it, that's fine with me.
E: I wanna watch Corey scream like a girl tho
Z: haha ok whatever you say.
After like 5 hours of watching tfil, I get up and start walking around the hospital. Zach fell asleep so I was free. I found my way to the cafeteria and got some food. I then found my way to my floor but I couldn't find my room. Then this nice lady came up to me. Her name was Emma. She was a patient here at ocean park hospital. She said she was here because she was sick. Her friend Leo came up and we talked for like 4 minutes. I then told them that I had to get back to my room before Zach freaks out. All of a sudden I see him running at me with full speed.
Z: Ellie! Oh my goodness where were you.
E: I was hungry, I'm sorry. Please don't hate me.
Z: I don't hate you Ellie the smelly belly, just tell me if you need something ok?
E: alrighty I made some friends. Here is Emma ( Em ) and Leo (L)
Z: hi nice to meet you
Em: nice to meet you too.
L: pleasure
Em: I'm sorry, you guys don't look that similar. Are you her friend or something? If you don't mind me asking.
Z: oh no, I'm in a band and one of my band mates adopted her. But she is just like a little sister to me.
E: boo bear
Z: yes?
E: can I have ups
Z: yeah *picks up Ellie*
L&Em: awww
L: well we have to get to school. Nice meeting you.
Em: yeah it was very nice. Have a nice day, good luck Ellie.
E: thank you!
Z: good luck for what?
E: oh nothing
Z: ellieeeee what is itttttttt
E: Guess you'll have to find out tmmr
Z: Aww man
We got back to the house because doc said we could go right now!!! After we arrived home, the boys and I said our hellos and we played in our animal form. We were chillin by the fire place cuddled in a blanket, in our human form. We watched Christmas movies, baked cookies, matching pjs, put out cookies for Santa, and went to bed. Or at least, tried to go to bed.