ExoK - Chanyeol

(This was not written by me, only edited. I had a co-author at the time these next few oneshots were written)

Chanyeol woke up with a smile and got dressed up. It was the day that he had a date with his fiancé, Shina. They have been an engaged couple for 3 years and Chanyeol kept wondering how to propose her.

He quickly left, and made sure he was at the park before Shina arrived..

“Oppa” Shina patted his back and smiled lovingly at him. Chanyeol smiled and took her hands and lock it with his.

“Ready? Kaja” Chanyeol said and lead her to a cute cafe that was around the corner.

After about an hour of eating, and then walking, chatting and laughing, Chanyeol offered his fiancé for a ride back home and Shina accepted it.

“Oppa, let’s play a game!” Shina playfully tugged Chanyeol’s arm making him bounce with her. He grinned and said, “What game?”

“Let’s have no communication for a day. No texting, no calling, no dating, no meeting. If you last for a day, I swear I’ll love you forever!” Shina showed her teeth, smiling.

“Hmm okay! Deal!. If I last for a day, promise to marry me.” Chanyeol said and look straight into her eyes. He felt weird as he saw sadness, sorrow and pain in her eyes. He immediately shook his head to get rid of the thoughts that were cropping up into his head. He also noticed that Shina was a bit paler than usual. “S-sure.” Shina let a forceful smile.

Chanyeol did as promised. He didn’t contact Shina at all for a day and it was driving him insane. As clock tick to 12AM, he immediately rushed to get his phone to call Shina. Weirdly, Shina didn’t answered nor replied to any of his calls and text messages. He tried it for numerous times till he finally gave up, thinking that she was asleep as it was so late.

The very next day,Chanyeol went to Shina’s parents house with a diamond ring in his pocket. He smiled as he pressed the doorbell. Not long after, Shina's father opened the door, and from what Chanyeol saw, Shina’s parents were a sobbing mess. He had no idea what happened and so he waconfused on what to say. “Omonim, Abeonim. What's wrong?” Chanyeol asked, carefully.

“Sh-Shina. Shina is gone. She’s gone forever.” Shina’s mom said and collapsed to the floor, crying. Chanyeol bit his lip as he tried to process the new information he had just been given.

“This must be a freaking childish joke. Shina come out!” Chanyeol shouted, not wanting to accept the truth.

“You better come out Shina! I’m in no mood for jokes.” Chanyeol fell slowly onto his butt when he walked into the living room. There’s a cardboard full of words and one catch his eyes.

             ‘1993-2014* You were a really good friend that I could always tell my secrets to. I’ve been missing you like hell since i heard that you left us. I hope you meet God and live happily forever in heaven.

                     Missing you,

                                        Hyuna’

“Omonim, Abeonim . This can’t be true! I just met her yesterday! We were playing games! She said if I win the game she swore that she will love me forever!” Chanyeol shouted and started to cried.

Her parents who heard this became more devastated. “I-its true. She loves you.” Shina’s dad said and hugged Chanyeol. “Why?” Chanyeol’s voice became softer as he cried hysterically.

“She had been fighting for so long. Now is her time to rest.” Shina’s dad simply said and patted Chanyeol’s back.

“I-I don’t understand.” Said Chanyeol.

“She had fought her leukemia for so long. She’s resting now...forever.” Her mom hiccupped as she cried. Chanyeol stared softly at her. He pulled his hair and cried. “W-where is s-she?”

_-_

Shina’s parents drove Chanyeol to Shina’s resting place. “Here. She’s resting here.” Her mom pulled Chanyeol’s hand down to her grave. Chanyeol stared at the stone. “Shina…..” He cried.

Shina’s parents left Chanyeol for some space. “Baby how could you?.” Chanyeol kneeled and let his tears out. “Y-you tricked me baby. We promised to be together forever but you left first.” Chanyeol took a deep breath and sigh. “I win and I love you forever too.” He cried again. He dug a small hole just beside the grave and took out the ring. He buried the ring deep inside and covered the hole back. “Will you marry me?”

____________________________________-

AN: i really love this oneshot. Ok, so please don#'t forget to request a oneshot if you want, all you have to do is fill out the form below in the comment section:

Username:

Kpop star:

Oc (OR you name:

One line to sum up oneshot: