17 Years

I'm really sorry that this isn't another one shot (there will be one today however!) but this chapter is all about me shamelessly advertising my new story '17 Years'. It's a Jungkook fan fiction that stars You, Jungkook, Jhope, and the rest of BTS. I've put a short snippet of the first chapter below so you can get a feel of the story before reading it. 

Exert:

*Jhope POV*

"Let me see her!" I yelled, seething with fury. The couple - one British and one Korean - just stared at me as if i'd asked for the impossible. "No" the British man replied flatly.

"Why not? It's nearly her 17th birthday, don't I get to see her again? The last time I saw her was when she was 11...", I could feel the fury and anger spread throughout my body the longer this conversation went on. "....and that was only because I had to beg you for weeks to just send me a photo!"

"We don't care!" The woman replied in harsh, hushed tones, "Your parents gave her to US. You should have nothing to do with her!"

"Why are you doing this?!" I screamed into the camera, the sound of a door being opened came from behind me and a hand rested on my shoulder.

"Hyung, stop it. It's been an hour already" the young voice of Jeon Jungkook whispered softly.

"Yah!" I turned to him. "Don't you miss Hye-Mi -"

"Charlotte" the laptop was quick to intervene.

"- too?" I asked him, "You two used to be best friends when you were little"

"She doesn't even know you exist" the woman screeched but before I had a chance to retaliate, the door of the room that you could clearly see in the back of the shot, opened to reveal a 16 year old Korean girl.

"I'm back from college" she smiled as she spoke in English. 

I bet she doesn't even know Korean, I thought sadly.

END OF EXERT!

I hope that *tickled your fancy* as up Brits say (it sounds rude, but it's not. Trust me ah ^_^)