Myname - Seyong

(AN: I don't know anything about MyName or H2 media, so please don't hate me if i get anything wrong, which i know i will. Oh, and forget about Hyungseung and Hyuna being trouble maker...you'll understand in a minute or two)(cr: owners of all the videos)

____________________

*Minyoung POV*

*Come on Minyoung, you can do it, Fighting!* i cheered in my head as i entered the very tall looking building. I walked into the reception of H2 Media and was greeted by a smiling lady. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm here for the audition" i told her. 

"Oh, deh, it's on the top floor. Just take the elevator over there" she said pointing to the elevator "Good luck" she wished. 

"Thank you" i bowed and i made my way to the elevator, where another girl already stood. I stood next to her and she smiled at me.

"Hi, my names Annabelle" she said, holding out a hand.

"Minyoung" i replied. I gave her a closer look and i noticed that she looked too young to be auditioning.

"How old are you Annabelle, if you don't mind me asking?" i asked. She stood closer to me and leaned it to whisper into my ear.

"I'm 16, but don't tell anyone -" she got cut off when the elevator doors opened. We stepped inside and i clicked the top button. "I'll definitely pass anyway, nobody else has a chance"  *Over confident much?* 

"But won't they ask for your age?" i asked, confused.

"That's easy. I look older than i actually am..." *No you don't* "...so they won't need to ask for my age" she replied. She adjusted her bra, and checked her make up with her compact mirror before the doors opened. 

I took a few steps out of the elevator and saw a long queue of girls waiting to audition. *This is going to be harder than i thought* i thought as Annabelle walked right past with her over confident face on and walked straight to the front of the queue where she demanded that she was to be auditioned first. 

I shook my head at her behaviour and just walked to back of the line where a few girls were stood, squealing. "Did you here who is in the judging panel?!" rushed one girl. 

The other girls nodded their head eagerly. "I know right...Seyong from MYNAME!!!!" squealed another. *Do some 20 year olds really act like that?*

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M TOO YOUNG!?!" Screeched a high pitch noise. Everybody turned their head in the direction the noise was coming from, and stared. I, on the other hand, just giggled and kept my head low as one of the guards carried out the screaming girl by holding her arms in the arm. Her little legs kicking everywhere. 

"OH MY GOD, does she not know that you have to be at least 20 years of age to audition?" asked one of the girls in front of me, to her friend.

*Half an hour later*

"They are waiting for you now" said one of the guards that were standing in front of the rooms door. I looked around and realised that i was the last person in he line. 

The doors opened and i stepped through the doors to see a panel of three people. Two woman and in between, a male. I walked over to the marker on the floor, bowed and introduced myself. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Minyoung, my name is Seyong and these two women are my manager and the co-founder of H2 media" introduced Seyong, as if he was about to fall asleep. They all looked like they have had a tiring afternoon. "First will be the singing round, sing a short piece of music on my cue" said the woman on the left. "3,2,1"