Chapter Twenty Six - Lupercalia

Start from the beginning

"Cherries are for popping." She said earning a laugh from everyone around us except me. I pursed my lips and continued looking towards Ambrose, not wanting to think about what Sabrina and Nick might do.

"A word or two of caution. Each couple must stay together the entire night. And, above all, do not stray from the path. All manner of lust-filled creatures stalk the woods during the Lupercalia. Now, with the Dark Lord's blessing, let the Courting begin." Father Blackwood announced as Ambrose blew his horn and everyone started walking off. I looked at Asher and smiled whilst he took my hand in his and led me down the path into the woods.

"I'm really happy you decided to be here with me Lucresia. It really means a lot." Asher said sweetly while beaming at me. I smiled and shrugged easily, following him deeper into the woods.

"Thank you for inviting me. I was probably going to spend Lupercalia all alone and sad." I responded as he smiled and stopped walking... looking around the area and then back at me.

"Should we get settled here? This is pretty neat." He said as I nodded and put down the blanket I was handed on the floor. Asher followed and set down the basket with all the Lupercalian stuff, looking at me with an awkward face.

"I guess now we have to strip. If you want! Only if you're comfortable. If you don't want to it's completely fine." Asher said rapidly as if he was scared I was going to run away from him. I laughed lightly and looked down at my feet.

"Asher, you don't have to treat me like I'm going to break or something. I came here with you so I plan on going through Lupercalia with you." I assured him as he smiled and blushed cutely. Asher is such a cute boy and sometimes I wish I could've met him before Nick and see what would've happened. Sometimes.

"Let's do this then." I said as Asher nodded and shifted his weight anxiously. I watched as Asher started unbuttoning his shirt, exposing his toned chest. I gulped and took in the sight, Asher is a skinny boy but he's definitely... hot. I followed Asher and unzipped my dress, stepping out of it and letting it drop to the floor. I was wearing a black corset and black bottoms with black high knee socks. Asher slipped out of his pants and smiled at me, taking in my body.

"Well now we have to do all the weird ceremonial stuff

"Well now we have to do all the weird ceremonial stuff. Right?" Asher asked while chuckling a bit and I nodded slowly while kneeling down and opening the basket. Asher kneeled down in front of me and we prepared ourselves and did everything that we had to do.

"So what now?" I asked Asher. "Now we lay side by side and soak up the moon." He answered as I complied and laid down next to Asher, looking up at the sky.

"Lucresia... I really do like you, you know." Asher whispered as I looked at him and smiled. Asher is so nice and right now I wish I could give him what he wanted but my heart completely belongs to Nick. And my mind drifted away, what was Nick doing now? I shook my head and smiled at Asher widely once again.