Chapter Two - The Academy

Lucresia •

    "Well thank you for picking up my daughter, Mister Scratch." My dad said happily as the boy in front of me smiled.

    "The honor is ALL mine. Father Blackwood sent me and I'm just happy to help!" Nicholas chimed happily as I rolled my eyes slightly and shifted position. Eyeing him carefully I noticed his attire was ALL black, his curled hair and his almost jet black eyes. He was fairly handsome. Snap out of it.

    "Well, can we go?" I said annoyingly making my dad chuckle as he closed in for a hug, my sister following. Smiling tightly I said my goodbyes, stepping out of my house out into the cold morning Greendale air. Nicholas came out after me, my suitcase behind him, floating a few feet off the ground.

    "So you're Lucresia Good? Descendant of one of the famous Salem witches?" Nicholas asked, going down my porch and into the woods that were next to my house. I furrowed my brows and followed him.

    "Yes and where do you think you're going?" I asked as he turned around and smirked eyeing me up and down.

    "Miss Good, I think I am going to the Academy of the Unseen Arts, how about you?" He asked giving me a side smile. Examining his face I realized how attractive he really is. wow. Get ahold of yourself, Lucresia.

     "I didn't know the Academy was in the middle of the woods. I'm sorry." I said quietly as he smiled lightly and turned around, walking into what seemed to be the middle of the woods. I followed him blindly.

     "So Miss Good, why is a royal witch like you joining our humble Academy?" Nicholas asked whilst keeping up the pace, my suitcase following him. I rolled my eyes at that comment. Royal witch, yeah okay.

     "I'm no royal witch and I don't know what I'm doing here, my parents want me here." I answered and followed him deeper into the woods. Okay this is getting weird, can't he just teleport us there?

     "Well, I'm glad a cutie like you is joining the academy." He stated as he slowed down. I blushed and stopped after him and realized we had gotten somewhere , it looks like an abandoned train station.
Gehenna Station.

     "Welcome Miss Good, to the Academy of the Unseen Arts." Nicholas said as he motioned to the abandoned building in front of me. I eyed him and eyed the station. Okay, what in the world?

     "Good joke." Rolling my eyes I cringed. He chuckled at my response and went up the stairs of the station, opening the door and revealing a whole other world.

     "Impressed, Miss Good?" He smiled as I looked in amazement at all the students walking around the foyer of the academy, and at the HUGE Satan statue in the middle. This school seemed so alive. Magic could literally be felt in the air.

     "I am very impressed." I stated looking at him as a smile formed on my lips.

     "And you can call me Lucresia." I stated shooting him a tight smile. Nicholas winked and grabbed my suitcase in one hand.

     "Wonderful Lu, you can call me Nick, or however you please." He smiled and winked at me. No one has ever called me Lu before. I smiled and kept on looking around.

     "Come on Lu, Father Blackwood is waiting for you in his office." Nick said as he went down a corridor with me following subtly behind. I looked around the corridor and it had pictures of different witches and warlocks. I recognized my ancestor, Sarah Good, in a small picture next to a tribute to the Salem witches.