[Chapter 4] - The "Date"

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Cute

(Y/N): Cute...

Tomoko: W-What?!

(Y/N): Ah! S-Shit did I said that out loud?

Tomoko: ...

(Y/N)'s Thoughts: Great job dumbass! Now shes gonna think you're a creepy person!

(Y/N): I-I mean, you look great Tomoko! Your hair looks amazing so it caught me off guard.

Tomoko: Thanks...

Tomoko's face has now turned to a deep shade of red. I rubbed the back of my neck, knowing I was the one who made things extremely awkward.

(Y/N): Hehe, umm... So you ready to go?

Tomoko: Yeah, I already told my mom that I was heading out, so let's go.

(Y/N): Alright!

(Play this to create an atmosphere)

As Tomoko closed the door, we walked along the sidewalk towards the populated district. Cars passed by, people chatted, lots of noise could be heard from pretty much everywhere you go. Tomoko looked at at me in curiosity.

Tomoko: So where are we going exactly?

(Y/N): Somewhere pretty cool that I go on my spare time. We're almost there actually.

I feel excitement as a giant building sets into my view. Giant letters were on the front of the store, spelling out;

Kats' Comics & Morgan's Mangas

Looking over at Tomoko's reaction, I see her eyes starting to sparkle with joy and excitement. I smiled, knowing that Tomoko would like a place like this. We approached the building, seeing a couple employees cosplaying as different characters from comics and manga. Nice touch for the atmosphere if I don't say so myself. Seeing the entrance door, I sped towards it and opened it.

(Y/N): After you m'lady.

Tomoko: Jeez you can act so corny sometimes.

(Y/N): Hey, I won't deny that fact.

As we entered, the room looks so expanded unlike the outside. I feel like I was on an acid trip on manga and books as I looked around. They have literally so much that I start to wonder how this place isn't more popular than it already is.

Tomoko: Dude what the hell is this? How have I not known this place before?

(Y/N): I know it's pretty weird. Alot of my friends never heard about this place either. It's kinda sad though, they put alot of effort into putting life into this place.