"I love you"

A couple years later.

Oliver and y/n meet each-other in weird circumstances.
Y/n is now a famous artist/musician.
Oliver happened to get a ticket to go to one of her shows. The only thing is Oliver didn't know it was y/n so much had changed about her, her hair, her style, her body. She was happy and living to the fullest.
There was a song they wrote together and she decided to sing it for the first time that day.
She said her speech and she sang. Oliver all the way in the back when I'm shock, he was sad but happy all at the same time.
The show ended a couple hours later.
Oliver ran to the back of the building, But the guards tried stopping him, after sometime they achieved it and the only thing Oliver could do was not hold back his voice.

Oliver: Y/N!! Wait!!

(She turns around in shock of the voice she's hearing rn)

Oliver: y/n... I LOVE YOU!! AND I DONT REGRET IT, I WAS JUST A SCARED KID I THOUGHT YOU DESERVED BETTER BUT I DONT CARE ANYMORE, I LOVE YOU, I NEED YOU, IM NOT SCARED ANYMORE I WONT RUN AWAY... I... I.... I miss you.

(Y/n starts to cry as she hears this words)

Y/n: You don't know how long I've been eating to here you say that..

(Y/n runs towards Oliver, pushes the guard...(lol she was like move b*tch get off my man) she grabs Oliver's face stares in his eyes and kisses him)

Y/n: I love and miss you too. (She says in between the kiss.

THE END.
SORRY FOR IT BEING SHORT.
AND HECTIC. I WAS A KID NOW IM OLDER AND IM SHOCKED IM NOT DELETING IT OHHH W.E I HOPE U ENJOYED IT SORRY FOR ALL THE HORRIBLE STORYLINE.