"I can't ....🤤*smut*"

Date:10/27/18
Word count: 1009

Narrators pov:

You ignore Oliver's last text hoping he don't come home, You then open another app and play some sexual music the first song that plays is
"Slow motion by trey songz"
Or "we can make it love by SoMo"
(Which ever you prefer).

you pause it and connect your phone to the Bluetooth speaker you start to give up and let yourself in you put your phone down and start to play the music.

you start feel uneasy and can't hold back anymore, you give up, you lay down in the bed and remove all the decorative pillows,then you see Oliver's pillow that he sleeps with you smell it, it smells just like him, the thought of him doing dirty  things to you causes you to moan.

You: Oliver I miss you so much ... I miss your touch.

You take a hard pillow and put it under your legs between your thighs you then start to grind.

Imagining it was Oliver you moan every few seconds, you then arch your back put your face on his pillow and grind harder.

You start to feel that you were in the heat so you start to touch yourself
You don't stick your fingers in you but you rub your area first at slow pace then you got faster.

You start to moan more even louder you then grind on the pillow even faster hoping you can please yourself alone.

You hear your other phone that's beside you, start to ring

*ring*
*ring*

You decide to pick it up angrily

You: yes... who is it ?
Oliver: babe where are you?
You: I'm home....why?
Oliver: I'm worried....you told me not to come home but I miss you.....

His  voice .... it's Only been since this morning but you missed it so much.
You start to touch your self and moan forgetting your on the phone with Oliver...

You: ugh...ugh.ugh...ugh
Oliver: babe ....... did you miss me that much....?!
You:..........

Forgetting Oliver is on the phone you don't hear what he says you stay silent with your head against his pillow and start to touch yourself more harder and faster.

Oliver's pov:

I hear you moaning from the other side of the phone I can tell you missed me but I wouldn't expect you to miss me so much you would touch yourself and tell me not to come home.

I hear you moan loader every time which causes me to get horny I notice I have a boner and I start to touch myself while I listen to you over the phone moaning which is turning me on so bad I start to moan as I touch my member hoping I can make it home on time.

I then stop touching myself I press the gas and drive super fast to pass everyone I make a crazy turn just before red and I make it into the parking lot I get out the car take the keys and lock it I open the house door and throw the keys on the counter I lock the door and walk to the room where I hear music playing.

I open the door I see your phone playing sexual songs so I put my favorite and put it on replay
"Ride by SoMo" I then walk to the bed where I see you touching herself .... noticing you didn't know I was in the room I take off my clothes and I grab your waist I pull off your bottoms and your top i turn you over to face me.

As you lay on your back with your legs arched you kept playing with yourself moaning louder every time It made me more horny I got mad I should be the one pleasuring you.

I rub my member real quick I pull you closer and I stick it in you right away very fast you grunt in pain so you pull me down and start kissing me you move your right hand through my hair and your left holding on to me.

I pick you up with my member still inside you I start to I thrust as you bounce up and down you moan at every trust which causes me to move faster.

Narrators pov:

As oliver thrusts inside you, you start to beg him to move faster every time so he does.

He then puts you against the wall and lifts up your left leg and puts it over his shoulder he starts to trust in you harder and your start to moan in pain.

You start to cry which causes oliver to pull out he puts you on the bed gently and takes your legs and puts them on his shoulder he then puts his face close to your area and starts to lick your clit it causes you to moan silently he can't hear you so he licks faster and harder you twitch and starts to arch your back.

You twitch at every lick after sometime you notice he is teasing you, you get upset you push him on the bed and get on top of him you grab his member and you stick it in you like nothing you scream you start to bounce up and down while grinding on him

He Moans very loudly and becomes very aggressive which causes him to go on top of you and starts to thrust very hard he slaps your A$$ twice and puts both of his hands on the opposite side of your face

Oliver: I'm going to cum... hhaaa haaa

Y/n: me too ......ugh...

He then kisses you and everything goes black ....

You suddenly get the urge for blood... but ..

Y/n: "I can't"....

To be continued.....🥰 I hope you enjoyed this also you better not be horny you innocent angel/devil should have not witnessed this ....😈😈but it needed to be done see you in the next chapter also don't forget to like and comment ❤️

NEXT CHAPTER: "tell you"