Sea

"Sapphire? Elijah said he had some one for you to meet." Harry said as the mermaid put down the book she was reading. Sapphire followed Harry downstairs where a woman with blonde hair waited with Elijah and Freya. Harry stood protectivley in front of the mermaid while glaring at the blonde woman, clearly vampire.

"Don't worry darlin, I won't hurt her." Sapphire never heard anybody with that accent before. It was quite soothing. Harry was always hesitant with letting Sapphire near vampires. The Mikaelsons theorize that it might be a side effect of Sapphire's blood changing him, and the confrontation with Marcel.

"It's alright Harry, She won't hurt her." Freya said. The nodded in agreement. Harry slowly stepped back without taking his eyes off the stranger. The blonde stepped closer to Sapphire, "I'm Maribelle Mikaelson, Elijah's....wife?" Sapphire noticed how Elijah tensed up when Maribelle said that. She had a wedding ring on, but Elijah didn't.

"I'm Sapphire, nice to meet you."

"Pleasure is all mine sweetheart. Now I've been told that you are a mermaid." Sapphire nodded shyly wishing Klaus was around. The two had become a team, Klaus being the one who talks when Sapphire is nervous.

As if he could read her thoughts, Klaus came walking in, "Ah Maribelle, it's been quite awhile love." He said and gave her a hug. Maribelle rolled her eyes, "Well that's because I haven't had to come fix any mess y'all got y'all selves into."

"What brought you to the French Quarter?" Harry asked. Maribelle pointed at Sapphire making the mermaid nervous. Sapphire grabbed onto Klaus's sleeve which was nothing new at this point.

"Well I heard that something likes to pick on our sweet pea, so I wanted to help out in any way I can."

><><

Maribelle was in the kitchen making Sapphire some Sweet Tea. Maribelle demanded that the mermaid have some.

Maribelle waited until it cooled before giving her some. Sapphire took a sip, and her eyes lit up, "It's really good!" She exclaimed. Maribelle smiled softly at the mermaid while drinking her own cup. Harry had been convinced to give the girls some space, but made sure to stay where he could hear. It was something that was annoying, but he couldn't help it.

"So tell me about this shadow you've been seeing in the water." Maribelle broke the silence. Sapphire fidgeted in her seat once again wishing that Klaus was here, but this time he didn't answer her prayers.

"When I took a bath, I went under the water to see the bubbles, but when I came up something pushed me back down. I couldn't breathe, and all I saw was a black shadow pushing me down. It happened again while I was swimming in the lake except It was a tentcle wrapped around my tail pulling me down...."

Sapphire's words were cut off by a sob. Maribelle wrapped her arms around the crying girl.

"I'm so scared Maribelle."

"I know darlin.....I know."

><><

"A witch is attacking her...it's a powerful one too." Maribelle said while pacing. The Mikaelsons, Hayley, and Harry all gathered in Klaus's room to discuss what Maribelle found out.

"What did you see when you shook her hand?" Hayley asked.

"I saw two people, a woman and man. They are somehow connected to her or I wouldn't have seen them. One is a witch, and the other one is a mermaid as well. I couldn't tell which one, but the energy I felt wasn't a good one. It's like they're haunting her, but they are still alive...close by too."

Klaus and Harry both tensed up at the fact that the people potentially responsible for this could be nearby Sapphire.

"The only way to stop this is to find whatever is connecting them to her, or find the witch and kill them."

><><

A/N

So what do you guys think about Harry and Maribelle? Any theories on the future? Also would you guys like a story about Maribelle and Elijah?

Let me know, and thanks for reading!