Aqua Pura

Sapphire had settled in with the Mikaelsons and accepted what they are. Sapphire and Hayley also have become closer and they are seen together a lot. Klaus has been helping the mermaid overcome her fear of water, but she still has a way to go. Sapphire still can't talk, but she has managed to communicate with everyone. Right now Klaus stood in the bathroom with Sapphire while she clutched onto him when she saw the bath tub full of water. She shook her head and buried her face in his chest.

"Look love." Klaus said as she knelt down and put his hand in the water and moved the bubbles around revealing the clear bottom. "See nothing." He said and Sapphire stuck her hand in the water. It was warm and she liked it. Klaus stood up and looked down at Sapphire, "I'll leave you too it then." Klaus walked out and Sapphire got in the bath tub. The water was nice and she slipped off her bracelet letting her tail enjoy the water as well. Sapphire leaned her head back and slid under the water. She opened her eyes and looked at the bubbles above her. They were so beautiful when they reflected off the light. She smiled and lifted her head out of the water and breathed in the air. She looked over and saw a pile of clothes folded neatly waiting for her and she slipped on her bracelet and hopped out of the bath.

Walking out of the bathroom, Sapphire walked into a Hayley's room and saw Hope standing in her crib. She smiled and picked up the child and started playing with her. Her and Hope were having the time of their lives together and Hope started to get sleepy, So Sapphire swayed her to sleep then put her in her crib. "She likes you." Sapphire jumped and turned to see Klaus leaning against the door way. Sapphire walked up to him and looked back at Hope's crib. She loved children, and she loved Hope more.

"Come on love, I have a surprise." Sapphire followed Klaus to another room, Freya and everyone else were in the room and Freya held a cup with a black liquid, "I found a way to make you talk" Freya said looking at Klaus, "but it requires your blood." Sapphire frowned and looked at her hand. Klaus grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes. "I'll heal you love." He said and Sapphire nodded. Freya walked over to her with a knife and held her hand over the cup while Klaus cut her palm letting the blood pour into the cup. Klaus then bit his wrist and held it up to Sapphire's mouth who after some hesitation drank. Her hand healed and she was shocked.

"Drink."

Freya gave the cup to the mermaid and she drank. Sapphire felt a strange feeling in her throat and she put the cup down and grabbed her throat. She looked at everyone," Say something." Elijah said and Sapphire opened her mouth.

"Hi."