Flood

Sapphire was lost and she was scared. Those monsters.....she trusted them. Sapphire continued walking down a road and it was dark and cold. The mermaid wrapped her arms around herself trying to keep warm. "Hello pretty lady." A voice that sent chills down Sapphire's spine, she turned and saw a man who was really pale and had black hair. He smiled showing sharp teeth and veins grew from under his eyes. Sapphire gasped and started to back away. She wanted to run, but she could barley move. The Vampire closed in and grabbed Sapphire, she wanted to scream, but she was too scared.

Suddenly the vampire froze, he looked at Sapphire before falling at her feet. Another man stood in his place holding his heart. Sapphire looked at her savior, he had a bald head and soft brown eyes. Sapphire smiled, "You're the Sapphire, Klaus is looking for." He said and Sapphire's smile faded. She shook her head and silently begged the man not too take her to him. "What he do now?" The man asked Sapphire and she pointed to her throat. The man nodded and smiled," I'm Marcel Gerard." Sapphire smiled and shook his hand. Marcel felt the urge to protect her with his life. "Do you want to come with me?" Marcel asked and the mermaid nodded. Marcel nodded and led her away.

Sapphire was led to a building outside of where she came from.  She was scared and Marcel knew that, but he tried to help her as best he could. Sapphire sat down and Marcel offered a drink, but she declined. All Sapphire wanted was to be as far away from Klaus as possible.

><><><

Klaus was frantic and very grumpy. Sapphire was on his mind and he wanted her back. He looked to his older sister who also was a little grumpy. "Can you do the bloody locator spell or not?" Klaus asked and Freya shook her head. "I need something of hers." Freya and Klaus have been back and forth for hours while Elijah, Rebecca, and Hayley were watching, "What if she doesn't want to be found. " Hayley said only making Freya and Klaus glare at her. Hayley then left and went to tend to Hope. Rebekah on the other hand and darted into the room holding Sapphires head piece that she'd taken off when she changed into new clothes. "I found it!" She exclaimed and handed the head piece to Freya who started her locator spell. The dirt that was thrown onto the map started to move toward Sapphire's location and Klaus knew exactly where she was and who she was with.

"She's with Marcel."

><><

Marcel had now been with Sapphire for two hours and it was pretty silent. Marcel wanted to know what was so special about her, but she couldn't tell him.

"MARCEL!" Sapphire jumped up at the same time Marcel did and hid behind him. Klaus entered with his sibling behind him. Sapphire was scared, she'd seen What he could do and she was afraid that he would hurt her. "What do want Klaus? She's afraid of you!" Marcel spat as she kept Sapphire behind him even though he knew that he wouldn't stand a change against three originals and a witch. "I was never going to hurt her." Sapphire looked up at Klaus who was calmer than before. " Don't believe Marcel's lies, Sapphire he is just like us." Elijah said and Marcel tensed. Sapphire backed up and was in shock. They were everywhere! "She's scare of vampires! She doesn't know what you are!" the word Vampire flowed played in Sapphire's head.

"All you are going to do is suck her dry! She's just a human!" Marcel yelled and Sapphire's head tilted. Freya looked at Sapphire and smiled. Sapphire smiled back and stood up. She wanted to go to Freya. Freya was a nice person and she liked her. Marcel on the other hand didn't want her to go near them. The Originals had stayed still as Sapphire made her way over to them, but Marcel grabbed her wrist. Sapphire jerked her hand away from Marcel making her bracelet fly off. Sapphire looked at Klaus who started making his way over to her. Sapphire also started walking towards him but her legs gave out and she started to fall, but Klaus caught her Sapphire could feel her fins form and she held onto Klaus tighter. They were both on the floor and Sapphire kept her arms around Klaus as he looked up at Marcel.

Marcel couldn't believe the sight in front of him. A Mermaid was right in front of him. He looked at the bracelet on the ground and slowly picked it up. Klaus picked up Sapphire and Elijah took the bracelet from Marcel and put it on Sapphire's wrist. Marcel watched as her tail turned to legs and he was truly shocked.

Sapphire was set down and she ran to Freya who stood in front of her. "You see why we wanted to protect her ?" Marcel frowned, "Yeah so she can end up dead later." Sapphire gasped and looked at Freya who shook her head. Elijah stepped closer and snapped Marcel's neck letting him drop to the ground. Sapphire gasped and clutched onto Freya who grabbed her hand. "Well that matter sorted." Klaus said and he looked at the scared mermaid. "I'm never going to hurt you." He said softly and Sapphire believed him. She stepped out from behind Freya and smiled. Elijah took his jacket off and put it on her shoulders. Sapphire clutched the jacket close to her and smiled at Elijah.

The siblings all felt the same feeling.....the feeling to protect her, but Klaus felt something completely different.