Chapter 15: Changes In Time

Here's the fifteenth Chapter! Things are almost put together hehehe! Enjoy

The Next day Sarada awakened in her bed just as the sun light beamed through her bed room window. She didn't want to get up, Sakura came busting into her room. "Sarada are you up?" Sarada groaned silently not trying to give herself away. "Sarada are you up?" she asked again while rubbing her head. Sarada groaned a bit but still didn't say anything towards Sakura. "Sarada dear if you don't get up then your father will come in here himself and wake you up." At the mention of Sasuke coming in her room and probably questioning her about her actions last night made her high alert not to give them any reason to think there's something wrong.

Sakura smiled warmly at Sarada as she moved her hair back from her face. "I'm up now..." she said groggily. Sakura nodded and started walking out her room saying "Breakfast will be ready in thirty minutes be sure to wash up, clean your room, do your hair and other fun stuff. Okay?" Sarada sighed lowly but smiled and says "You got it Mom." Sakura left the room and closed her door. Sarada sat up on her bed and looked around her room, it wasn't messy like usual, maybe because her mom ended up cleaning up her room while she was sleeping whatever the case was at least it was clean.

Sarada got out of bed and went to her closet to find something to wear, it wasn't hard for her, she had many outfits of her favorite outfit so it wasn't hard for her to pick anything, sure she had a few other outfits that she liked to wear when she wanted to look good of course. "I'll wear this!" she said grabbing a fresh outfit form her closet then closed it back and walked to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom she quickly undressed herself and sat her clothes on top of the closed toilet seat. She turned on the shower then hoped inside and started bathing herself, her mind often wondered about last night but she didn't let it bother her for today was a new day and with a new day comes a new chance to get what she wants. Several minutes later she finished her shower and left the bathroom and walked downstairs to have breakfast with her parents. After Breakfast Sarada quickly left her house and went to go meet up with Mitsuki and Boruto in front of Ichiraku's Ramen Shop. "Maybe I'll get lucky!" She said to herself.

She walked to Ichiraku's by her lonesome, she didn't mind it. In fact, she enjoyed it, she liked observing the scenery around her. The trees were being blown in the wind nicely, the sun wasn't too hot nor too cold. Everything seemed to be going well for her. "I wonder if they're at the Ramen Shop right now." She said to herself. Sarada continued walking to the Ramen Shop, when she finally reached it, she went inside and saw Boruto eating his third bowl of Ramen for the day, and Mitsuki had been on his second bowl of Ramen, he ate it gracefully.

Sarada looked beside Mitsuki as if she was expecting someone to be there but unfortunately, no one was there except for an empty stool. Mitsuki turned around and smiled towards her and says "Sarada, come have a seat next to me." Boruto continued eating not really saying anything as he ate except for giving them the silent treatment. "It's roomier over here by me if you do anyways, Boruto seems to be in a bad mood for some reason."

Sarada's eyes widened a bit by hearing this, she was worried for her friend. She wanted to know what was bugging him. Sarada looked past Mitsuki and says "Boruto, are you okay?" she said softly.

Boruto looked back at her and nodded his head and says in a harsh tone "I'm fine, why can't everyone just get off my back today?" Sarada frowned at his response and was starting to say something else but Mitsuki stopped her and says "Just let him go. He's upset about his dad not coming home in weeks. All the Hokage does is sit up in his office and act bossy all day according to Boruto." Sarada ran her fingers on the table in small circles in front of her while thinking to herself 'This can't be how it originally happened… Boruto wasn't angry today... He was happy and he was talking about pranks… What's going on?' Mitsuki saw Sarada's face flustered in agitation and says "Are you alright Sarada? You look stressed."

Sarada shook her head no while continuing to make small circles on the table in front of her. She heard a few shuffles behind her and turned around then saw was a medium height girl, who maybe 5'6', she was light caramel with black hair and yellow catlike eyes. She wore a pink kimono with black sandals. Sarada sat there as she tried to figure out who was this girl. Mitsuki turned around and looked at the door just two seconds after the figure was gone. He looked at Sarada with concern in his eyes and says "What were you looking at?" Sarada turned her attention to Mitsuki and shook her head saying "It was nothing."

Mitsuki nodded and decided to leave it alone, he looked at Boruto who was had just finished his fourth bowl. Sarada didn't order anything to eat, her mind was still on the figure who seemed very familiar to her then again, it never came to her about who this figure could have been.

This ends chapter fifteen, if you're a true BoruSara fan then fav and follow this book. If you want an all new chapter based off the continuation of this set back memory loss, then  go to Google and search Tenzari and The Sister Of Vengeance, fav and follow 

Bye~