Chapter 2: Let's Get Ramen!

Sorry for being gone for a while. Mid terms was happening and I really needed to focus. Let's carry on then.

The Next day Sarada awakened in her bed just as the sun light beamed through her bed room window. She didn't want to get up, Sakura came busting into her room. "Sarada are you up?" Sarada groaned silently not trying to give herself away. "Sarada are you up?" she asked again while rubbing her head. Sarada groaned a bit but still didn't say anything towards Sakura. "Sarada dear if you don't get up then your father will come in here himself and wake you up." At the mention of Sasuke coming in her room and probably questioning her about her actions last night made her high alert not to give them any reason to think there's something wrong.

Sakura smiled warmly at Sarada as she moved her hair back from her face. "I'm up now.." she said groggily. Sakura nodded and started walking out her room saying "Breakfast will be ready in thirty minutes be sure to wash up, clean your room, do your hair and other fun stuff. Okay?" Sarada sighed lowly but smiled and says "You got it Mom." Sakura left the room and closed her door. Sarada sat up on her bed and looked around her room, It wasn't messy like usual, maybe because her mom ended up cleaning up her room while she was sleeping whatever the case was at least it was clean.

Sarada got out of bed and went to to her closet to find something to wear, it wasn't hard for her, she had many outfits of her favorite outfit so it wasn't hard for her to pick anything, sure she had a few other outfits that she liked to wear when she wanted to look good of course. "I'll wear this!" she said grabbing a fresh outfit form her closet then closed it back and walked to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom she quickly undressed herself and sat her clothes on top of the closed toilet seat. She turned on the shower then hoped inside and started bathing herself, her mind often wondered about last night but she didn't let it bother her for today was a new day and with a new day comes a new chance to get what she wants. Several minutes later she finished her shower and left the bathroom and walked downstairs to have breakfast with her parents.

After Breakfast Sarada quickly left her house and went to go meet up with Mitsuki and Boruto in front of Ichiraku's Ramen Shop. "Maybe I'll get lucky!" She said to herself. Sarada crossed the street and went inside the Ramen Shop she saw Boruto eating his third and final bowl of Ramen and Mitsuki apparently has ate four bowls and was on his fifth bowl, next to Mitski, was a third companion, she was medium height maybe 5'6', she was light caramel with black hair and yellow catlike eyes, she wore a pink kimono with black sandals. Sarada stood there as she tried to figure out who was this girl. Her figure was slim and apparently her chest was a medium average due to her bra lining around her neck. Mitsuki turned around and smiled "Sarada, you're finally here." Boruto turned around and saw her, he tapped a spot next to him.

Sarada nodded to Mitsuki "Yeah I am, who's this?" The girl turned to face Sarada, she smiled and extended her hand towards her. "Hello Sarada, my name is Kina Yatsabuki." Sarada shook her hand a bit cautiously. "Nice to meet you Yatsabuki, how old are you?" Kina thought on it for a moment. "I'm twelve tears old, how about yourself?" Sarada thought on it, she knew Boruto was thirteen and Mitsuki was probably the same age as him. "I'm twelve years old too." she replied.

Boruto didn't say anything as the two seemed really deep in their conversation, he nudged Mitsuki. "Girls are weird am I right?" Mitsuki laughed lowly ands nodded his head. "I'm starting to regret making a new friend already, how about yourself?" Boruto nodded in agreement. Sarada mentioned for Mitsuki to move down one so she and Kina can talk to each other more, without the boys listening in on them.

And that concludes this chapter!This ends the first chapter! Boruto and Sarada feel pretty bad about not jumping the gun to kiss each other but that's okay! they'll probably kiss in chapter 2!. If you're a true fan of BoruSara then you'll follow, favorite and leave a comment for this story. If you only sticked around for one chapter then leave a comment!. I'll update every monday to thursday!.

Bye~~~~