Chapter 8: Coming Clean

Here we are! Chapter eight at last! Before, I continue. I just want to say, I know I have a few, couple or a lot of grammar errors in these chapters but.. I'm working on a way to fix that! mm, oh also. Mid-terms is this upcoming Tuesday, So I won't be able to upload any chapters until two weeks from now. Which is why I'm currently working on chapters 9 to 11 right now. Okay? Thanks for understanding and excuse me for any Sentence Fragments and any other errors you notice. Thanks in advanced.

The Next Day

Sarada rolled out of her bed and fell on the floor "Ouch!" she cried out as her head bumped the floor "My head!" she sat up with her eyes closed and held her head for a few seconds then opened her eyes. Her vision didn't fade at all but it was starting to blur, she never told her parents her glasses were broken because she sneaked outside two nights ago. She squinted a bit more and she sighed, she wondered if she should just come clean and tell her parents what she did. Despite the consequences, she needed a new set of eyes and fast. Sarada placed her hand on the wall and felt along it until she reached her parents room. She knocked twice and waited for five minutes and got no reply. She knocked a third time and Sakura spoke.

"Yes Sarada?" she said in a cheerful tone, yet a sleepy one.

"Um.. Mom can I come in? I think there's something I should tell you and Dad.." her eyes shifted to the floor as she stood on the other side of the bedroom door.

Sakura went silent for a few seconds before replying again "Sure! come on in."

Sarada grabbed the door knob and twisted it open and went in it. there walls were black and so were there carpet but the bed, dresser and other things were pink. "Sarada dear." said Sakura in her sweet tone "What is it you wanted to tell your father and I?"

Sasuke set up in their bed, the two were completely dressed to start their day. They just adored being under one another until twelve o clock. "You can tell us Sarada." Sasuke said reassuringly.

Sarada nodded and pulled her glasses out her pockets "I broke my glasses the night I sneaked out. I know you two told me not to go but I just had to be there.. and as a result my glasses..." Sarada didn't dare continue talking.

Sakura sighed "We know you did. We felt your presence leave the house."

Sarada looked up to them "O-Oh.."

Sasuke stared at her "Your punishment is simple, no outside for the entire day. Go to your room and we'll talk about getting you a new pair of glasses... maybe"

Sarada nodded a bit and marched directly to her room in silence. She closed her door but didn't lock it, she plopped onto her bed and pulled her phone out the moment it buzzed. There was a caller I.d that came through and it was a picture of Boruto, his name flashed many times before she unlocked her phone and read his message. The message said 'We're going to the Arcade with Kina. Do you want to come with us?' she nit her lower lip and shook her head, she sent a message back saying "I can't come outside today Boruto.. I'm grounded" and she pushed send.

Sarada waited and waited and waited. Finally after five minutes a message came back to her 'Sarada I'm going to make a group chat and put us four in it.'

She nodded "Okay." she shrugged her shoulders not really caring, then again she didn't mind it. her phone made a 'ding' sound, signaling a message had come through. she opened it and it was the group chat. Mitsuki and Kina both asked at the same time 'Why on earth are you grounded?!' Sarada shook her head laughing a bit.

She quickly typed her message "I'll explain it another time. Ho's the Arcade?"

Mitsuki replied 'Good' with a thumbs up emoji.

She inputted a thinking emoji "What games are you guys going to play?"

Boruto replied with a winky face 'Dragonball Fighter Z. I heard it's supposed to be fun. Especially Android 21. Have you seen her smile lately?'

She rolled her eyes and replied with an annoyed emoji "Boruto, she's a freaking actress. It's not like any of that stuff they do is real. Seen her smile? No, It's creepy."

Kina inputted a laughing emoji 'Boruto dropped his phone when you sent that text.'

She laughed and inputted three laughing emojis "That's what he gets."

Mitsuki replied 'Is Piccolo a strong fighter?'

Kina replied 'Yes'

Boruto interrupted with a 'No'

Sarada said "Test it and find out."

Kina replied 'Boruto picked teen gohan and beat him easily. Now it's my turn."

She inputted a thumb emoji with a happy emoji "Make sure to win for the team."

Kina replied 'I got Android 21. Majin Buu's wifey'

She shook her head "Good luck" and closed her phone and closed her eyes. She often wondered if the two main characters in the game were really lovers.

This concludes chapter 8! I'll post the other two chapters later on today. If you're a true fan of BoruSara then you'll follow, favorite and leave a comment for this story. If you only sticked around for one chapter then leave a comment!. I'll update every monday to thursday!.

Bye~~~~