Chapter 5: Haunted House Boruto pov

Hey, sorry for the long break. To make up for it, I'll go ahead and make some on friday. This chapter will tell Boruto's side.

Time check: 8:45pm

Location: Uzumaki Household

Boruto had just finished eating dinner with his family, it was such a lovely dinner, Naruto was home for the weekend, Hinata didn't have to go to work today either. This almost made them seem like a regular family on regular nights. Boruto looked over to Hinata, she caught his eye and smiled at him. Boruto smiled back, his eyes darted over to Himawari, she was playing with Naruto's hair, she haven't noticed him staring at her. He shifted his eyes over to Naruto, Naruto was smiling and laughing while engaging in conversations with both Himawari and Hinata. Naruto nodded in Boruto's direction.

Naruto smiled friendly "Boruto, is there something wrong?"

Boruto shook his head no while looking down at the table, his eyes were starting to water up, this was the moment he's wanted for so long. His dad was finally home and he wasn't a clone this time. "Nothing Dad, everything's fine."

Naruto patted Himawari's head "That's good then. We're going to start cleaning up now. I'll take out the garbage."

Boruto quickly got up smiling while holding his tears back "I'll do it Dad, just sit here and talk with Mom and Himawari."

Himawari smiled and grabbed onto Naruto's jacket gently "That's great! Now the conversation can never end."

Hinata laughed a bit at Himawari's remark "Sweety, all good conversations must come to an end sometimes."

"Well then I'll find a way to keep the conversation flowing!"

Boruto walked to the kitchen and grabbed the trash bags, he walked out the house and into the dark alley. He took the lids off the garbage cans and out the trash bags inside them, he quickly put the lids on afterwards. He looked around a bit and finally after not being able to hold them in anymore he let his tears fall freely. He smiled as they fell to the ground. He thought about their moment they were having in the house,he stood outside for ten minutes before Himawari came out there.

Himawari stood on the back porch "Boruto, are you still out here?" Boruto turned to face her, she could tell he's been crying. "Are you okay?"

Boruto nodded and wiped his tears "Yeah I'm fine Himawari."

"All right, be sure to come inside soon." Himawari went inside the house and left the door open.

Boruto nodded and quickly made his way inside the house, once inside he locked the door and proceeded to the living room. He saw them three still sitting there. Boruto looked at the clock, it read '9:15pm' Boruto sighed lowly then walked over to them.

Hinata was the first to notice him "Boruto, you're back."

Naruto smiled "Good job champ. You took out the trash."

Boruto nodded "Yeah I am back and thanks dad. If you guys don't mind um... Can I go meet up with Sarada, Mitsuki and our new friend at ten pm?"

Hinata was about to object when Himawari chirped in "Let him go Mom and Dad. It really means a lot to him."

Hinata exchanged glances with Naruto and nodded "I don't see why not."

Naruto flashes her a toothy grin "Sure he can, it be great."

Boruto's eyes light up with hope. He hugged both of his parents "Thanks guys!" he broke the embrace and ran up to his room and jumped in the bed for a couple minutes of sleep.

~~~Time Skip. Thirty five minutes after he fell asleep~~~

Boruto woke up and read the time it said '9:50pm' he quickly got dressed and left the house. He felt sad to leave his home so soon but he had other matters to attend to. He began walking down the street, along the way he ran into Kina

"Kina" he called out to her

Kina turned to face him and stops on her tracks "Boruto"

"Are you on your way to the agreed location?"

Kina nodded "Yeah I am. How about yourself?"

He nodded as well "Yeah." he stole a glance at what she was wearing, she wore black leggings and skirt with a pink top. "You look great"

Kina smiled "Thanks, you look good too."

Boruto laughed "Thank you. Come on let's go." Boruto began leading them to the house. After a few mins passed they came up to the house amd they saw Mitsuki and Sarada standing outside it. Kina walked faster over to them and greeted them.

Mitsuki highed fived Boruto as he approached them "You made it."

Boruto nods "Of course I am."

Sarada hugged Kina a bit uncomfortably, she still wasn't use to having another girl hang out with them. "The gangs all here."

Mitsuki looked at the house "We'll pair up inside." he looked at the time and it read '9:59pm'

Sarada nodded "let's all go in." with that being said, they all went towards the house.

This concludes chapter 5! I know I've missed four days so... I'll post the other two chapters later on today. If you're a true fan of BoruSara then you'll follow, favorite and leave a comment for this story. If you only sticked around for one chapter then leave a comment!. I'll update every monday to thursday!.

Bye~~~~