Ch 38 - The Gents

Now I have many asking about what's good with this "testing" as it is some sort of decoy.

I've been asked if Akeno would seduce him, titty bar, and the works. This is just a little different.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Akeno knocked on Roseweisse's door and invited herself in. She was surprised to see her in her room. Originally thought she was going with you somewhere. "Hello. Ready to go out or what?"

"Excuse me? I'm confused. I thought I was going with Rias and you were taking my Darling for the evening." She was at a complete loss for words.

"Rias and I thought it would worry you too much. She took him so that means you're with me. We're heading out to dinner tonight. It's a nice place. Best thing I'd do is put on that bright blue dress."

"But that was our first date." Argued Roseweisse.

"Just a suggestion. That is all. I'm going to freshen up myself so take your time. Come in my room when you're ready and we will take off. They are expecting us. We got VIP treatment which means food and everything is going to be amazing tonight. C'mon. Think of it as girl's night without the partying." Akeno let herself out and went to get ready as she just went with it. Knowing that something was up so to be on guard.

Well least Rias wouldn't tease him or use her body to go against him. She isn't flirty like her. But I wonder what they're doing. Maybe they're at the same place and we have a different table? Perhaps meeting some friends? It is quite different if Akeno and I are going alone. With her head full and overflowing with possibilities. Her greatest downfall was in her head. Even though she trusted you she did not feel confident. Now, every since you met her that was her only downfall. The scary thing was she was tanking down back to square one.

-Meanwhile-

"You're telling me you would mind her pampering you, making your meals, and cuddling you at night? Wow. You're tough." Smirked Rias.

"I wouldn't mind at all if I was single."

"To the government you're single."

"Don't give me that..."

"The hair a thing for you? You can have any color you want. Red, silver, magenta, blonde, blue-"

"My long and silver back home will do thank you."

"How about four out of the five? I'm right here but there is more where that came from. If you know what I mean." Rias grinned.

"What does that mean?" You asked frightened about the women around.

"Hello Darling." Said a voice. Sure enough it didn't seem like she was kidding at all. A girl with neck length magenta hair with a serving spoon. She wore a bunny outfit to top it off. Not something you'd for but she's rocking it so well. "I'm Bonny. Would you like a taste?" She asked you with a wide smile.

You couldn't resist. Those eyes did it. "Sure."

"Say ay."

"Aye." You open your mouth.

She fed you the spoon slowly. The ice cream was perfect. An explosion of goodness. "How is it? I made it for you." She cooed.

"I love it. Thank you."

"Oh thank you." She hugged you into her chest and quickly kissed you on the cheek. "Thank you Darling." She winked and walked off.

Holy hell! Beautiful. Charming. That is quite the woman. But the problem being is she's not my woman. I wish I could indulge but I am a faithful man. If I love my girlfriend I must stay focused.

"I'm impressed. Can't say I'm surprised but I'm impressed." Rias sipped her tea.

"Really Rias?" You pondered.

"Yes. But wait. There's more."

"Crap..."

-Back at the manor-

Roseweisse did end up picking out the blue dress that Akeno suggested. She picked it out with Rias to help her out too. She touched up her makeup and took a deep breath. A touch of perfume and out the door to Akeno's room. She opened the door to her making sure everything may see fit. A short and sexy sapphire dress which made her eyes pop. Oh lala she was hot.

"Ready for our meal?" She asked.

"We're going out to eat like this?" Gasped Roseweisse.

"Certainly. Trust me on this one. Ready to head out?"

"I suppose..."

"Kay." *Teleport*

Arriving this place is very neat. What's noticeable is the seating is 95% women. Then the waiting staff is all men with their shirts off. Some having tattoos and then different characters. One with a hat on with handcuffs at his belt as a police officer which is the one that stood out.

"My gracious." Roseweisse blushed.

"Gremory for two." Said Akeno to the host.

"Ah. Ladies. Let us take good care of you. If you would please follow me to the VIP." He grabbed two menus and winked. "This way ladies." He went near the corner of the room. These two were going to be set up like queens. Like royalty. They were seating in chairs big enough for three of them and they were beyond comfortable. Which said so much since the furniture at home was grand. "Alright ladies Sir Hank will be with you in just a moment and every cocktail comes with a lapdance. Have a good night."

"Yeah girl. You're old enough." Akeno grinned.

Oh no. I've been setup. This restaurant is like a lady's version of a sexy cafe that men go to. My goodness I can't imagine what he's going through. I just know he's not at the titty bar like Lord Odon. Or is he? Oh dear. What do I do?

~~~~~

She going to give in?

Is Rias having you lined up?

How does this happen and what does the future hold?

-Rel