Ch 37 - Wamen N' Ways

Gazzy is going to love the title. I'm calling it. He's my apprentice from Ireland.

Moving on we got some testing. And no people it's not the titty bar. Well, yet. Maybe? Hmmm... meh.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Roseweisse just realized that the girl that flirts the most is going to be alone with her boyfriend and future husband for the night. "Hold on. What do you plan on doing to him?"

"Oh nothing too major." She took a sip and passed the sugar.

"What does that mean?"

"Enjoy your girl's night and he'll keep me company." Yup. Not budging and no remorse.

"He most certainly isn't going to be getting too close or playing boytoy!" Snapped Roseweisse in a huff.

Akeno smirked. "I said keeping me company. Not comforting me. What's the matter?" Trying to see what she could dig out from a person so easy to read. As well as insecurities and lack of experience.

"He- Well-"

"Yes?"

"He better come home sober and not smell like whores."

"Don't fill the glass either Babe." She winked. That really said something. Something that deep down made her feel down about herself. The feeling or things down right embarrassing, shameful, and this you don't know about.

~~~~~

You wake up and notice that you've been conked out for the most of the morning. "What the hell..." You look around and jump out of bed. "Roseweisse? Love? Anyone?" You sigh. Knowing it's empty and calling out to know one anyway. "Ugh!" You groan and go for some pants. Because it is time to get up and out.

The door opened. "Morning." Greeted Rias. "Or is it morning?"

"Whoa!" Didn't even get to the zipper yet. Blushing as you finish putting on pants. "What's going on here?"

Rias smiled and closed the door behind her. Not minding you getting situated. It was rather all of the sudden and you are out of routine. "You actually really slept in. Something you needed for sometime now. Though you have me for the day. Last minute arrangements had to be made so you're with me today."

"She's good?" You ask.

"Should be fine." She should.

"Cool. All good by me. We going somewhere?"

"Just out to eat. Me and you. Though put something nice on. It's a nice place. You for sure will enjoy it."

"Okay then."

It made you wonder what was going on. Roseweisse didn't mention a busy schedule and she is always on top of this kind of stuff. It seemed weird but not a bad kind of weird. Nothing uncomfortable. So you went for the white collared shirt this time around and Rias in this casual purple dress. She was waiting in the living room on the sofa.

"You ready?" She asked.

"I think so."

"Good. Reservation is set. So here we go. Hope you like where we're going. Oh and be kind to the girls. Some are adorable, others sensitive, and others well, let's just say they are feared by a lot of girls." She put together the summoning circle.

Afriad of? Huh? "Alright let's go."

You teleport into a quiet part of the city in walking distance of the school. Around the corner of an alleyway you appeared to you look as Rias points to it. It has some tables outside and a bright decor on the inside.

"Let's wait to be seated." Said Rias.

Just then someone came right to them. "Good morning Master. My Lady." A girl bowed. She was something else. The girl just simply looked special. Pearl skin, aqua blue eyes, and this long pink hair in twin-tails. She was just as cute as she was sexy and a bundle of joy.

"Reservation for Gremory."

"Oh yay. Goodie. You'll be with me. Follow me." She grabbed two menus and walked across the floor and into a certain corner section of the dining room. Sitting you both down and smiling. "My Lady? Master? Can I get you two anything to start?"

"Some house tea for now." Replied Rias.

"Thank you. Be right back." The young woman walked off happily.

"She's some hot action isn't she?" Asked Rias looking at the menu.

"Uhhhh Rias? Our arrangements are a maid cafe? The heck?" This is confusing. Why would Rias want to go to a maid cafe?

"The tea is good."

"So is yours."

"The miso."

"Not what I'd get at a cafe but actually, also yours. You have a good one of both. So really now, what else?"

"The girls a cute don't you think?" She grinned.

"Well yes but, what does that have to do with me?"

"You seem to be really worn out today. And even you need to pampered every once in a while. You're entitled. Are you not?" Rias made you think about this one. Pampering? Usually you took care of Roseweisse. You made the strive because you cared about her. It was nice being catered to, but it was more of a culture shock than most would realize. As far as the other guys are concerned they would all take this differently. Issei would love a hot girl serving him no matter who it was. Kiba wouldn't mind since so many show him affection. Gasper very appreciative due to he gets along with girls better and he is shy. Add him with liking to being helped and he is all set. You however, it hit you. Did you want some comfort? Catering? Pampering? Some kind of needs? Everyone does. But there was one problem.

"Yeah Rias, just can't put it into words. I just feel different." Still processing. Loading time estimating two minutes. 

The maid was back and poured two cups. Then she turned to you. "Milk or sugar Master?" She batted her lashes. 

"A little sugar." You replied. 

"Okay." She kissed you on the cheek. As soon as you gasp and blush she put in one spoonful and stirred. "Will that be all?"

"Yes. Thank you." Nodded Rias.

"Thank you My Lady." And the girl walked off. 

"So," Rias put down her cup. "How was that?"

"Uhhhhhh-"

"I'm waiting."

"Problem Lady Rias..."

"Yes?"

"Wrong, woman."

~~~~~

This just a maid cafe?

How's your girlfriend holding up?

-Rel