Ch 30 - Slashline Part 2

With all the ruckus going on it is time to get to work. Roseweisse and Kiba are on the job with you. This is going to be epic.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Breakfast was out of the way as tension was building you up. Coffee and breakfast was done and it was time to get to work. Kiba was going through ideas on what to do for the mission. He went for a cutlass. A sword with a curved guard handle. Of all things to go for this confused you.

"Something special about that?" You asked.

"If I can take a hit on this guard and strike fast it will help both of us train." Kiba was checking out the new creation.

My guard and attack are on the same hand. It makes so much sense. "I gotcha. So we ready for this faker?"

"Almost." Roseweisse tied her hair back. "We shouldn't be long. Hopefully back by lunch."

"I wish. This is also the first time I've seen you do anything with your hair. Like it or?"

"Well Darling it's a lot of work to do so. Do you like it?"

"I love your hair in general. You make it so hard to choose. Whatever you feel like and whatever puts you in a good mood. I will always notice." You pat her on the ass with a smirk and stand in the middle of the room. "Guess we should go us a faker."

She covered her rear. "Darling!" She screamed. "Not in public. Please have decency."

"Sorry." Something in your mind slipped. "My apologies my love. So where to next?"

Kiba was not happy about this one. "Riverside. An apartment building. Top two floors are under construction. Let me bring you up to speed. This wannabe Holy Sword is a Sacred Gear called Igneous. We're dealing with fire power and rocks. We can't deflect fire. But we can block rocks. Be on guard. We entering a construction site unknown on what could happen. We end up flying at this rate."

"Get it."

~~~~~

The three of you teleport into the apartment building. It is supposed to have twenty floors. But sixteen and upwards was still being built. It was mostly open space. All four of those stories in one area. No rooms. Just putting in pipes and a few walls but not all of them.

"Someone is paying good money to live here." You look around to see if anyone is coming towards you. Tayronis is at your hand.

"Aye. Agreed." Kiba came out with what appeared to be a new sword. "Everyone, Glacial. Glacial, (FN) and Roseweisse."

"So what does this baby do?" You ask.

"You'll see. This building has ears. I know 'someone' is going to hear about it. Correct me if I'm wrong. You can come out now."

"Well now. Exactly how did you figure it out?" Said a voice.

"Temperature. You must have came in not long ago. It's hot in here." Kiba pointed his sword. "Let's get this over with. Shall we?"

"Sure."

"Gah!" Roseweisse screamed.

Roseweisse got splashed with hot magma. It hit her right hamstring as Kiba ran over. He was cooling the heat. It had burned a hole in her pants and severely burned her as she dropped down to a knee. Kiba cooled and eased the pain but only to a point.

"Well well. Almost gotcha. You know what they say if you kill a Valkyrie." He laughed.

You jumped in front of them. "Off!"

"Says who? You? What's your relationship with that bitch?"

Roseweisse was on the verge of crying in pain. Asia had her work cut out for her when she got home. This was your fight now. She couldn't take over. "I'm her future husband! And you messed with the wrong Devil?"

"Wow. Boy can she do better. Ha! You make me laugh kid." He burned a hole in the wall and walked through. His large guillotine sword of a dark brown and light orange relaxed over his shoulder.

Oh shit. How the hell do I block that? "You came out finally."

"So. What are you exactly? A fill in? You're not a mercenary. Nor a bandit. So what are you?"

"A faithful Devil. Like it or not this is my battle. And you dare hurt my wife again I will cut your head off. O swear by it."

"Oh?" He smirked. "I would just love to see you go through with this. I mean look at you. You're fat. You have a toy on your hand." Irony is he was borderline skin and bones with a ginormous sword. Hypocrisy at it's finest just to mess with your head most likely.

"If you're trying to piss me off it's not working. You're annoying the hell out of me but I'm not reckless." I can't at this point. It's already man down. Not just anyone but my love.

"Well then. Pretty boy seems to be comforting your wife well so how about? Draw."

Draw. Huh? I can't do that. He's got at least a meter in length. How to find his weak spot and how he attacks. He already burned her severely. What's the next step? Because if I don't act I'm basically dead and no good. No, I can't. My lover is watching. Crying for help. You grip your fist and glare at the Fallen Angel. I will do as I must. I promise I will destroy you. With every fiber of my being!

~~~~~

I don't know why but this took me so long to figure out. Writer's Block is a real bio-tch. I love this story and where it's going. Can't wait. And next chapter we have the vengeance. And if you don't think Darling and Tayronis are putting up a fight, FUHGETABOUTIT!

Like it, comment freely, critique, ask away, and don't forget I love you all.

-Rel