Ch 3 - Date

It's finally happening. Time to tell her that she looks great, go to a nice dinner, and bring her home. It's going to be a good night.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Side by side you walk away from the manor. She's smiling brightly and appearing nervous so thought it would be a good idea for you to lead the conversation going forward. "So Blondie in there always swinging that thing?"

"Asia? No. Only to him. Issei likes to act inappropriate in front of all of us. Especially on looks."

"Speaking of which where are my manors? I like you stunning. Beautiful to the point I honestly have been have trouble finding the adjectives to describe it. And it brings out the color of your eyes."

She blushed. He does notice details. This man isn't all men. He's a Darling. "No one has ever said that to be before."

"Ummm... being honest here. How?"

"I, well."

"Bad experiences?"

"Too many. I... was young in highschool and boys picked on me when I was smaller. In college I continued to grow taller. Most men don't like a woman taller."

"You are tall for a woman but they don't see what I see Roseweisse. Those aren't men. Those are immature guys thinking they are just having fun." You offer your hand. "Shall we?"

This is actually happening. She took your hand. "This is a first for me. So I'll take you up on that offer on Italian. Though you always this womanizing?"

You chuckle. "Never. Not in that category. Had my share too but we won't make this a contest. Tonight will be about us. I am sincerely interested in knowing more just about you."

"Oh? I think you're the more interesting one."

"Come now. A woman teaching civics must have so much on her mind. And she can't talk about history and politics all day. Something is up there. A good book? Hobby? Something."

Roseweisse actually had time to process this one. Someone wondering about her thoughts and what she likes to do when Devil work is piled up and she isn't working as a teacher. "Well did Issei fill in on everything?"

"The house? Yeah."

"Well teaching and House work is a huge time consumer but I like to watch a good movie here and there. As well as sight see. Would like to travel a bit more."

"I'll see what I can do." You look up towards the sky. "Haven't done much of it. Been always stressed on getting by and maybe I can switch it up when I can." Someone I can have goals with.

~~~~~

Sitting down at a booth at your favorite Italian resturant it wasn't as packed as you originally planned. Set up just nicely. Roseweisse was still processing everything. "Wow. This is awfully nice of you."

"And this is your first date?"

"Yeah. It's much better than I imagined. The decor, foodx and you dressed handsome for me."

You flash a smile. "I honestly think you are dressed way better than I am. I mean I think it all fits you perfectly. Hope that's not being dirty by all means." Just being sincere and checking in to make sure both are on the same page.

He sees me as beautiful and isn't making disgusting comments. Am I going too deep into this? "Thank you for being tasteful."

"Pleasure is all mine. I want to give you my best." You take a sip of your water.