Ch 32 - Hero

You bring her home with a severe burn as yourself in order. Where to from here?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Just a heads up it's a little ecchi so if you are in a classroom, lecture, subway, or whatever you are warned in advance. As the old saying goes, "Don't watch (or read) ecchi with the door open." I mean God forbid a lady figure comes in during a spa, hot spring, or beach scene. Aoogah!

You teleport home and only Rias and Akeno are in the living room. The pain is going back to your girlfriend and you want to get her healed up as fast as possible. "Master is Asia around? We seriously need her. She has a really bad burn. That idiot wanted to use lava. Which he is taken care of by now."

Rias called for Asia. "By all means lay her down and let us see." 

You carefully place her down as she lays on her stomach. You are still holding her and she doesn't want to let go at all. "Sorry I'm burdening you." She sighed.

"You would do the same for me. Just returning the favor here."

"Thank you Darling."

Asia came in the room and this wound looked ugly. Roseweisse couldn't possibly walk with this kind of burn. A little green shine and she was ready to go. "Everything better?" She asked.

"Yes. Thank you." Roseweisse turned over and just closed her eyes as you held her. Slowly calming down her breathing. That was rough and the most physical pain she had ever experienced. Now adorably relaxed. "And thank you."

"Just returning the favor really. After all you have done for me. I love you."

"I think you win today but every other day I love you more. I truly want to be held by you like this in better circumstances and not have to be insecure in front of each other."

Rias and Akeno looked at each other with a happy look. A slight bit of jealousy but truly so grateful that finally their friend could feel safe about a guy. No stereotypes or ways would get in between her path of getting married and continuing to pursue her career. Almost everything she has every wanted and nothing on your end has stopped her from goals or what she wanted. 

"Well, Darling can we head to my room? I have to change these pants. They're torn."

"Okay."

"Meet me downstairs in ten."

"Alright. Will do."

You go into your room to change your clothes. It smells like construction and something burning. No good. Not a scent to just wear around as a cologne or natural smell. In fact she would prefer you as more handsome and manly. Something simple and casual yet look good just at home. Going for the simple theme you go downstairs and sit by the gym. Waiting on her. She did invite you down.

I wonder what she has in mind. Usually when I get hurt the same day I take it easy. Sit back and have time with her. But I'm downstairs in the basement of the manor. What it be? More training? You left it at that to not having dozens of options on how it can play out.

"I'm back." Roseweisse came down with fresh towels. "Sorry I took a bit."

"No problem. So what do you got for me? Spar each other? Hand to hand action?"

"Uhhh, no Darling." She seemed nervous and the towels still hid her face. She wouldn't look around her arms that were in front of your head.

"What do we got?"

"I was, hoping-"

"Anything."

"If we could, take a-"

"A what my love?"

"A bath together..." You couldn't see her cherry red face but she asked it.

Worked in your favor too. This was unexpected. Wow I did not see that coming. Still though, I can't deny her. "Yeah. I'm sure we put these towels on right?"

"Please. So we can, get used to each other." She smiled and finally showed that cute face.

"That we can. I mean we are lovers. We aren't going anywhere anytime soon. I guess I'll go first and you can take your time." You grab the towel and head into the locker room. Not much for you to do. She surprised you with lingerie the other day as it was still popping in your head. Time to change again. This time in just a towel. This is steamy. Literally. Relax after that magma. Better when it's heating water. Haha. Then over into the spring to get comfy.

Roseweisse looked in the mirror after folding her clothes. Wrapping the towel around her breats and having it go down to her thighs. Alright. I'm ready. We just need to talk. All we have to do. I trust him. She walked out with her head down trying not to look at you.

"Hey there." Don't know what else to do. I can't stare.

"You know (FN)," she took a peek before settling in the water in the opposite corner from you. "You have gotten stronger. Your abs in particular."

"Have to swing the shield I guess."

"Right. So, on a serious note, I'm happy this is just us. Then more than happy you took down that Fallen Angel. You didn't need my help at all."

"Still thought of you." You smiled at her.

"Have you ever, mixed bathed?"

"This is a first for me. I'm just you know, not trying to make this awkward. I know this is hard for you do I'm just trying to be respectable and not make this my any means uncomfortable."

"Darling before we go any further I just want to say thank you. Not just for today but everything. I never dreamed of a man serving me breakfast. Let alone in bed. Just the way you have taken us on dates, been out and about, been proud to have me as your girlfriend. I love this life with you."

"It's been a giant change being a Devil but you helped me find out that I love my life. You built around it."

"Well Darling, I just thought since we talked about marriage we should talk about other steps."

"Huh?"

"I think I have an idea of what you like. And I'm comfortable seeing your body now. You helped me love mine." She put a hand on top of her towel. "I love you."

~~~~~

Next scene isn't a lemon, but a lime or citrusy goodness. I'm not getting technical here. Bottomline don't have that weird person over your shoulder next chapter.

Vote it, comment freely, critique, ask away, and don't forget I love you all.

-Rel