Ch 18 - Da Buns Part 1

I have to get this out of the way. I know SOMEONE maybe two or three are laughing at the title automatically. Sammy I can't lie I did think of but don't get any bright ideas. Which she probably will be I'll live with it.

Anyways... training day with Roseweisse. What does that include? Well I don't go to the gym anymore since I do labor for a living but when I did I could see some ladies obviously, dressing up. You catch my drift?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

With training day going to be in the afternoon time Roseweisse wanted to go to Rias on this on. Not sure what to wear and didn't want to be too skimpy. Just didn't fit her style. She went up to Rias as Akeno was standing behind her desk.

"Hey there. What can we do for you?" Asked Rias.

"Workout wear. Need a tip. Don't want to be too, well..." She blushed and just couldn't finished her sentence.

"Basically instead of sports bra and tight shorts were going maybe some sexy track suit?"

"That could work."

"Where's your boyfriend?" Asked Akeno.

"Reading actually. We have time girls. Been a while since I've been shopping." Roseweisse was getting excited.

"He is very intelligent given. Wonder what's been on his mind lately." Pondered Rias.

"He has been down on himself since the ex girlfriend fight. Wanting to get stronger. It was the first time I saw him shake and become angry. He was a mess before and after. (FN) has this goal to be strong enough to protect me. Though aware I can handle myself quite well, he would rather get his hands dirty than have me fight and potentially get hurt."

"As his Master I would teach him magic but that would be too much at the moment. Just getting used to Tayronis. A melee fighter. Fine. That is quite alright. One thing at a time."

"Agreed Rias. So anyways we're shopping and grabbing lunch before I train with him?"

"Yeah. Let him know."

Excited for an hour or two with the girls Roseweisse left the office and walked down the manor hallway to your room. She knocked.

"It's open." You call out.

"Darling?" She opened the door to find you at your desk. "What are you up to? Still at the books?"

"Multitasking a story and some other stuff. Just breaks in between chapters. Can't complain. What's going on Gorgeous?"

"Well Darling myself, Rias, and Akeno are grabbed lunch and going shopping since I found out need workout attire."

"Oh. By all means don't stress yourself out about it. I'll lend you sweatpants worst case." You chuckle.

Wearing his sweats? They must smell like him. And he's not a dirty man at all. I might have to think about that one. "Well thank you. Hopefully within two hours I'm home and we can train."

"On you. Call me if you need anything. I might be at this for another hour and I should grab lunch early too. Good idea on your part.

She blushed. "Uhh... can I ask you something before I go?"

What could this be about? "Name it."

"Can I get a kiss before I leave?" She looked down.

You walk up to her and put both hands on her shoulders. She lifted up her head and gazed into your eyes. "My answer is always yes." Closing your eyes this kiss had some kick. This sort of rush jolting back into the back of your head and shoulders. To top that the kiss tasted sweet. "Now that Love, was one of the best kisses I have had in my life. And the other best ones? All from you naturally. Though hard to put them in order. Every moment had been special."

"Thank you Darling. I love you."

"I love you too. Have fun." You let her go as she cheerfully left to see the girls. You smile as she is out of sight. A large sigh of happiness. Melts the heart. Wow I'm a lucky man.

~~~~~

Roseweisse, Rias, and Akeno picked up crepes and began walking along shops. Of course they couldn't help but window shop at designer dresses, furniture, and jewelry. Including one show window that none of them could ever resist. A wedding dress.

"My goodness. Look at this." Roseweisse eyed at the long gown. The vale in crystals, could fit curves very well, snow white top to bottom and a medium sweetheart neckline. "One day. One day I'll have something just like this." She smiled and looked over at the girls. "Thank you."

"Thank us? For what? You out relationship together. Not us." Smiled Akeno.

"Well he is truly handsome and kind."

"A gentleman too." Added Rias.

"I've always dreamed of a dress like that. Needs to be a little different but it's so close. I never even thought of seriously wearing one. Course I dream and all."

"Really." Akeno winked.

"Even though I wanted a career that was solid I have thought about being a wife. Having a child. I think we all do at one point. I don't think I'll be ready until I'm 30 or so. Maybe a little before but that sounds about right. Ten years." Roseweisse just scrambling ideas thinking all would go well.

"Take your time. Really. It's on what you want. I have not a clue who your husband or father of your children will be but it will happen. One day. I promise." Rias wanted to clear the thoughts.

"You're right. I have a while to go. I know I'm thinking ahead. He is my first boyfriend. Maybe I'm just excited on what can happen. He's treated me like a princess since I've met him. I feel like on the inside I'm screaming like a school girl."

Rias giggled. "Well you are a teacher."

"Oh the irony of me." She walked into a store which to Rias and Akeno looked like a young woman's paradise. Bras and underwear of all colors and sizes, lingerie, soft hoodies, and more. "Geez. Where to begin. Girls pick a color."

"Black with your hair."

"You know it."

"Alright. Done." Then Roseweisse started just to browse around. Just going through the hooks and shelves thinking if she needed anything. Going through some yoga pants and other spandex. Well maybe later on. Certainly not now. Far too soon. Then she started to go deeper into her search. She gasped. My goodness. Why is this here in the wrong spot? White lingerie is pure yet seductive. If I wanted him to make love to me this would be it. But it's... on sale. Should I buy this in advance? I can hide this for a few years maybe. Tempting.

~~~~~

Are Rias and Akeno guiding her or corrupting her? Maybe she doesn't know it or it's girl talk. Like Desperate Housewives drama bullshit. Shoot me. Like hell. This is possibly getting out of hand and you have no idea about it. All this because she doesn't want you drooling over staring at her ass during training. Oh boy.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz