Butterflies

Tom and I had been laying low for the most part. His family had flown back home and it was just us again in the house, and I'd never been happier.
"Morning Love" Tom Said as he walked out of our room stretching. I was sitting on the couch watching tv.
"Tom it's noon" I laughed at him for just waking up now.
"Good afternoon love" he walked over and sat next to me on the couch making me laugh "any plans for the day" I was watching keeping up with the Kardashian's because....I'm weak and live for the pointless drama
        "No not really? My moms been pestering me to call Indio but I don't wanna get into that" I rolled my eyes. Tom got comfy and laid his head on my lap and I messed with his hair.
       "Why don't you just call him, he doesn't even know you're pregnant...nor does he know were engaged" he looked up at me and smiled
        "Tom we just got engaged" I laughed at him. Talking to Indio scared me...like everything would be awkward and I for one wasn't in the mood to deal with that right now.
        "I guess"
        "Have you told Haz I'm pregnant" I asked and he froze
       "You JUST got pregnant" I rolled my eyes at him
       "Why don't, you me haz and tori go out on a date night, and spill the news" I smiled
        "Fine you call Tori?"
        "Yes I can do that"
        "Okay I'm gonna go shower" he sat up kissed my cheek and then went in our room. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number pressing call.
        "Hey Rory" she quickly picked up
       "Hey whatcha up too"
        "Just sitting at work trying to find an excuse to leave" she laughed and so did I. Tori had started a new job working and ever since she's HATED it, but she makes do...plus her boss is very easy going.
"Whatcha say to haz you me and Tom go out on a date night tonight?"
"Oooo double date what time?"
"We are doing literally nothing so whatever time works for you"
"Tonight at 6?"
"Sure we can go to that one pub we went to that one time"
"Rory you can't drink though"
"You guys can still drink, I'll be designated driver" I laughed at her
"I haven't even told Haz youre pregnant yet"
"PERFECT!!" I said "we shall tell him tonight"
"Alright will you pick us up?"
"Yes Maam, ill leave here at 6?"
"Okay love you"
"Love ya too bye"
"Bai" i hung up my phone and continued watching the tv for until Tom came out of our room all showered and ready for the day.
        He walked out and sat next to me again "how's the baby feeling?" He put his hand on my stomach. When we were at the doctors she said I was about 5 weeks pregnant so I wasn't showing. But I'm already a pretty small person so I just look awkwardly bloated and i feel gross. I just look fat, not like a cute pregnancy belly. "When does it kick" he seemed so curious in it and I laughed at him.
        "Not for awhile" Tom has adjusted himself to be laying on his stomach with his face right by my stomach and me watching the tv as he kept putting his hand on my belly
         "When do we learn the gender?" He said getting more excited
        "3 months I think?"
         "When do we make the nursery?"
        "Once we know the gender probably"
          "When do we pick the name"
         "Tom sweet heart I don't know" I laughed at him "whenever we want"
          "Sorry" he turned around and laid his head on my lap again "what gender do you want?"
          "I don't know...I haven't thought of it much. I always thought of like having a boy first....but I kinda wanna girl, I'd be happy with either to be honest"
         "I wanna little girl" he said with a smile "cause it's always all boys in my family, a little baby girl would be lovely...of course another boy wouldn't be awful"
        "What names do you like?" I asked him playing with his hair
        "God that's so much pressure...naming a living being. What if we name it after one of the most amazing women I know"
        "What is that" I asked
         "Aurora" I looked down at him and smiled
         "And yet you still make me blush and make me feel butterflies"

Filler chapter