Moms Coming Home!

"Ro" I heard whispered. I opened my eyes to see Tom smiling at me.
       "Mmmmmsjm" I groaned at him and glared at his smiling face from being just woken up from a deep sleep. I had took a nap on the couch because I have been so tired lately it's annoying.
       "Someone need to take a longer nap" he laughed. I just cuddled back on the couch.
       "Shush" I covered my head with the blankets
      "My moms coming in today....remember!" He said all giddy since it's been 3 months since he saw her
       "Oh god!! Tom the house is a mess!!" I shot up and began panicking. He didn't keep our apartment to clean and without me it would really be a pig sty and it just bothers me. Because I am constantly cleaning our apartment and even though it's not huge it's still a little frustrating and I don't know. The weirdest things he does ticks me off lately. Like the fact that we moved in together 3 weeks ago and he refuses to tell his mom. It's just irking I guess, but I don't make a big deal about it because he doesn't mean to make it like that.
"I've been cleaning a little bit!" He tried arguing back and I rolled my eyes and laughed. It was not clean.
"Baby that's very cute" I got and picked up like 5 cups alone on the little coffee table "this is not clean"
"What do you want me to do?" He asked and I began to walk towards the kitchen
"Can you vacuum than mop??" I called back to him
"It's just my mom coming it's not like a huge deal" he laughed at my worried ness
       "Tom!! It's not just your mom coming!! It's your mom coming and seeing the girl that ripped her son away from her in where he grew up. Which she doesn't even know were living together and ughhhh" as you can tell i am very stressed. I haven't seen her since he moved to LA and i feel like she's gonna have some anger towards me. My heart monitor let out a loud beep to signal my heart rate was going up.
      "Come here" he walked towards me and pulled me into a tight hug "it's not that at all babe" he moved his arm up and down to comfort me and I took deep breathes. Once I finally calmed down I broke from the hug and fanned my face.
       "I feel out of breathe oh my god"
       "Your just stressing out" he laughed "go take a shower. I will clean this to my best ability's just for you and when you come out you can take over because you're probably gonna want to but If you don't i will do it all"
      "No I'm helping out of my shower" I pointed at him and smiled and he laughed.
       "Okay now go" he grabbed my arm and spun me around gently pointing to my room. I took a very quick shower because the thought of Tom doing this sort of stressed me out because I didn't want him just shoving everything everywhere but where they belong. When I got out I put on this

I looked at myself in the mirror

I looked at myself in the mirror. Man i have to go work out ASAP. This doing nothing is really getting to me.
       "Alright I'm out" I called when I walked out of our room with a towel wrapped on my head.
      "BE PROUD" he yelled at me from the laundry area and I laughed. But then I widened my eyes when I was shocked to see a very clean apartment. I mean we weren't done. But...everything looked pretty good.
     "Yessss!!" I called back and went to straighten up our shelving units.
        Once we finally finished cleaning everything we did a double high five. "Help me put sheets on the bed" I asked talking about the bed in the guest room since that's where they'd be sleeping.
        "It'd be an honor" he said with a smile as I threw him some pillow cases to bring in the room.
        We quickly made the bed and afterwards I fell on the bed almost winded. "What is wrong with me!!" I said with my eyes closed. "I just made a freaking bed!!" And Tom just laughed at me
       "Eh, we haven't been at the gym much. Just from off time" Man all this break the food has gone right to my stomach, face, and feet.