Fight

The next couple days were slow and not much happened. We had called the doctor to make appointments and we had one scheduled for today. It was a ultrasound because it was mandatory.
"Ready baby" Tom whispered as he carefully shut the door to our room since his family was still definitely asleep in the other room.
"Yessss" I smiled feeling butterflies in my stomach, could be morning sickness though.
"After you" He opened the door for me and I walked out as I zipped up my sweater. It was a salmon color and I was wearing jeans and black flip flops. It was only 6am and I was not that tired cause I have been waking up insanely early lately.
"Aghhh I'm nervous" I admitted as I pressed the button for the elevator.
"It'll be fine" he smiled and I reached out and grabbed his hand and we both walked into the opened elevator pressing the lobby button.
"No not for that" I told him and I looked down at my feet "for everything"
The doors opened and we stepped out. We ignored what I had just said until we had made it to the car.
"Baby I know it's scary" he said as I closed the door to the passenger side, and he started the car.
"That was a Late reaction" I laughed at him and we began driving.
"Shut up" he joked to me and I once again grabbed his hand "pregnancy is a scary thing"
"God you sound like my mom"
"Aurora stop I'm being serious" I could sense the tone in his voice and read the Situation. Wow we're really gonna have this talk about our entire life changing Thing in this car. Okay.
"Tom I'm just scared I'm sorry" I frowned and looked out the window away from him.
"What are we gonna do" he sounded helpless
"We're gonna have a baby"
"Aurora that's not what I mean"
"I understand that but we are gonna have to accept it sooner or later"
"You don't need to get snippy with me" He was obviously stressed and so was I. We were taking it out on each other.
"I'm sorry to be "snippy" with you but you're acting like that this is something we can avoid" I began to raise my voice at him and had let go of his hand.
"I'm not acting like anything, I'm trying to be logical here"
"Logical?!" I was obviously laughing at him
"Yes auRora logical. We are NOT ready for a child. a HUMAN and YOURE acting like it's gonna be a walk in the park. Our lives are about to change you understand that right?! It's not like buying some puppy and getting rid of it" he had also began raising his voice at me.
      "Are you seriously acting like I don't realize I have a whole entire Human growing in me. I'm not an idiot Tom" I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.
      "Okay...well you haven't seem to be making a plan"
       "Because we don't need to map out every detail in our life Tom. Things happen you have to go with the flow sometimes. We don't even know if this babies healthy yet and you really wanna make a plan when I found out 4 days ago I'm pregnant?!"
       "Well yes Aurora I REALLY wanna make a plan because you're PREGNANT. Are you not grasping that for some reason"
       "Oh really" I began using my hands to talk also "I'm not grasping it. You do realize you get to do NOTHING in this pregnancy while I go through tests and pokes and uh I don't know having a thing inside me for 9 months and then pushing it out"
       "I'm not gonna Be some deadbeat boyfriend who does nothing you realize that right?? I'm gonna be doing things"
      "Oh shut up" I rolled my eyes
      "Don't tell me to shut up when I'm trying to figure out what we're even doing with the baby"
       "What we're doing with it?!" We finally pulled into the parking lot
       "Yeah?" He began parking in a spot close to the door
       "Are you suggesting that this baby will be put up for adoption??" My attitude grew much worse
      "Well I mean we need to look at all options that's just on-"
      "Don't bother coming in" I said grabbing my purse
       "Baby that's not what I mean-" but I opened up the door and stormed inside.
        There is absolutely nothing wrong with adoption having to put up a child for adoption because you won't be able to give it the life it needs, or adopting a kid to give it a life it needs.
        But Tom and I are in a good place in a life. Hearing him say that that is a option makes it feel like he wouldn't want a baby with me. Like he doesn't view me as good enough.