Announcment!

We had done finishing touches on the house dusting, window cleaning, making sure the guest room looks absolutely perfect. It was just some weird thing but it meant a lot to me. I wanted his mom to be okay with him moving all the way to the United States, frankly only moving here for me.
"Ready to go" Tom said as he walked into the living room where I was, he was zipping up his hoodie "you look beautiful" he said as he kissed me on the forehead. I smiled
"Thank youuuu" I finished putting my shoes on and looked in the mirror one last time. After we were gonna pick them up from the airport we were planning on going out for dinner since it was already 5 and then come back here. His mom, dad, and brother Paddy are coming. Harry and Sam are on some trip with there friends but they are coming sometime soon. I stood up and then Tom held the door open for me and I walked out.
      We went to the elevators and then quickly made our way to his car. I began to feel anxious again when I sat down and buckled.
      Tom grabbed my hand "I'm finally going to tell her today" he said with a smile
      "Tell her what?" I laughed
      "That its OUR apartment"
       "Really?!!!" A huge smile crept onto my face. But I also felt nervous because of this. But it's okay, everything will be okay. We began driving and I ended up falling asleep on our drive to the airport. I've been feeling gross lately. We pulled up into the pick up lane and Tom quickly jumped out as he saw his mom and went running to her. I got out and decided to let them have a moment so I just went to the back and popped the trunk open. Tom and everyone came over
       "Auroraaaa" Niki said as she ran and hugged me.
      "Hiiiiii!!!!" I said hugging her back
       "Aghhhh I feel like we need to go out and just i don't even know. Have a wine night or something!" She smiled as we broke from the hug.
       "Aurora!" Dom said as i went to hug him also
       "Oh my god!!" I exclaimed as I broke from the hug "Paddy you're almost as tall as me what the heck!!" We all laughed as I hugged him. After we finished saying our hellos we all piled in the car and began driving to the grove, to go to our 6:30 reservations at this nice restaurant.
       "Soo how are the twins?" Tom asked after a little while of driving
       "Oh they are so lovely oh my goodness!!!" Niki began boasting. "Sam, oh Sam has been doing amazing in school- oh and Harry!! Oh harry is getting so many jobs for photographing. They're coming out the 18th next month if that is okay??"
       "Oh that's perfect!!" I interrupted
       "Really! They won't be to much of a Barden, both of them??" Niki asked smiling
       "Oh my god not at all, Tom your okay with it right?"
      "why wouldn't I be" He laughed. We continued small talk and just catching up until we pulled into the restaurant, than we all piled out of the car and were quickly seated at our table.
       "Ooo lucky me, the best seat in the house" I joked as I sat between Tom and Paddy
        "Ohhh Paddy are you going to tell Tom and Rory about your girl frienn-"
       "Mooooommm" Paddy interrupted
      "wait hold up!!!" I said with my jaw dropping
       "Oh yeah savannah" Dom said as he raised his eyebrows. Paddy's face was unbelievably red, and he was looking down at his hands Trying to make it all stop. I just laughed
      "Who's savannah Paddyyy" Tom said reaching over me and pushing his shoulder. 
      "Do we have pictures!!??" I asked
      "I do!!" Niki ripped her phone out and was so ready to show us. She was a girl his age. Insanely beautiful. Tan skin, light green eyes, freckles, and dirty blonde hair.
       "She just goes to my school" paddy shrugged as he said that.
      We finally ordered and got our meal very quickly.
     "That was amazing!!" Dom said as he took his napkin off his lap and putting it on the emptied plate.
      "Agree!" I said as I did the same thing, eating even more than he did.
      "Diddo" Tom laughed as he pushed around the spaghetti on his plate with his fork
      I sort of tapped Toms leg and smiled and raised my eyes once he looked at me, as to signal the 'announcement'
      "Oh yeahhh mom, and yeah. We have an announcement"
      "I knew it!!" Niki excitedly exclaimed, I took a sip of water to calm myself "greasy hair, all that salt, bloated, swollen face" Tom and i both froze, a weird vibe came across everyone "Rorys pregnant!!"