Forever Pt. 1

I began walking down the stairs towards him, dad following behind.
      "Robert and I will leave you two" mom grabbed dads arm and they walked into the kitchen.
      "Tom I told you I didn't wanna see you" I said as I came to stand in front of him.
      "I know but I started driving home and it just...it didn't feel right. Knowing you weren't going to be lying next to me tonight and you'd be sleeping back at your mom and dads house? I just...i need you"
      "Tom I told you I wanted to talk about this tomorrow" I told him not wanting to make eye contact. I was dying to be with him but part of me just felt like we needed to be away from each other.
     "Aurora that's not the point" he said and grabbed my hands
     "Tom please" I told him. I was running  from problems, I was to scared to face them so running away would be the best bet.
      "No" he said "aurora I can't go a day without talking with you and seeing your beautiful face. I am the luckiest man in the world to be with you"
      "Tom just not today" he was making running from my problems a lot harder than I wanted it to be.
       "I was driving home and I just couldn't get the thought of me hurting you out of my head" he continued going on. I was holding his hands but looking past him. At a picture of me, Tom, Avri, Haz and T that mom hung on the wall.
       "Tom can we talk about it in a day" I told him finally looking into his eyes
"Why aurora why is it so awful for us to talk today. What are you possibly so scared of that we can't just forgive each other"
"I'm scared of losing you Tom" I finally told him my voice cracking "I accidentally push people away when I'm mad, or when I care about them. Pushing people away when you're scared of losing them isn't my strongest suit but I do it on accident Tom. I love you and I push the people I love away when I'm scared" I refrained from making eye contact with him.
"Aurora I promise you I'm never leaving your side...that's why I...came here" I felt his hand start getting sweaty and clammy
       "Tom you don't need to prove anything to me"
       "No it's not...me proving to you, I just. I had something planned on the car ride here and a whole like speech on what I wanna say so can I-"
       "Be my guest" I laughed at his sudden awkwardness
       "Aurora the day I met you was just, the most amazing day of my life. I did have a needle in my arm and was sick on set but that's besides the point. Right when I laid my eyes on you I was in love. Love at first sight and I just knew. When we started talking everything seemed to just...I don't know click? It was like you were my soul mate. The day of your dads "slumber party" and we went to the store together you called me Adorable and I ran to my trailer when we got back and told Haz. Or when you and I were in your dads trailer and almost kissed but your dad walked in. All those things, I was dumb because I was scared to make a move. I was so madly in love with you but I was scared to lose you as a friend if I admitted how I felt. Then cut to the trip to meet my mom and dad and family. The plane ride there. Why I didn't ask you out right on the spot is BEYOND me. Why I didn't ask you out the day I met you is beyond me. I don't really know what you say before doing this. And none of me is doing this because you're pregnant and I feel obligated too. I've been planning this longgg before i found out" Tom had let go of one of my hands and reached into his pocket "but I know I should say Aurora Downey....I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and this is a long time in the coming, and maybe bad circumstances, but I couldn't wait any longer" .....

TO BE CONTINUED AND IM SORRY FOR IT KKWOCKWODOS
I just need it to be...please don't hate me :))))