Talk

"want me to walk you in" Tom said as we pulled into the driveway of my moms
        "Nope" I said getting out of the car "love you" I quickly said as I shut the door and walked to the front. It's not like staying with Tom would solve anything because we're both stubborn people.
        I hesitated but then knocked on the front and waited for my mom or dad to answer. It was mom, she smiled and tilted her head. "Tom and I got into a fight" I said tears welling onto my eyes. What a baby I'm being, coming and crying to my mom.
        "Awww babyyyy come here" she said pulling me into a hug "is it about...the ba-"
       "Heyyyy auroraaaaaa" dad yelled as he walked into the room quickly making mom stop because he does not yet know. "What just happened-" he laughed but was shocked at the same time.
       "Crap" mom said
       "What?!?!" Dad was panicked
       "God you're gonna find out sometime might as well be now...." I pulled away from the hug with mom and smiled at dad wiping away tears
        "What's happening??" He started getting frustrated with us.
         "I'm pregnant" I smiled raising my arms in the air and his frustration changed to anger?
        "You're what?"
        "Pregnant" I said worried
         "Robert have a better reaction!" Mom started getting angry 
         "I'm just- I need a minute" he said as he stormed off upstairs. Mom and I looked at each other in just shock not knowing how to feel.
         "It's okay baby" mom pulled me into another hug but I didn't want one from her. I just wanted to talk to dad.
        "Im gonna go, I'll be back" I said to her rejecting the hug and running up the stairs to dad, out of breathe when I got up there
        "Dad?" I knocked on the door
        "Not now aurora" he said bluntly to me
        "Well I'm coming in" I said back and opened the door. Dad was sitting on the end of the bed with his face in his hands. "This is really that big of an issue to you?" I asked him snappy as I walked in. I was mad about this, because I'm already over protective of this little baby in me even if I can't hold it yet. I'm over protective of Tom I'm not gonna let him make me feel bad for this.
        "I'm just- I just need to process it aurora just leave" he told me looking up and pointing to the door.
        "No because you're not gonna avoid this is happening. I'm having a baby....Tom and I are having a baby. I'm not a baby anymore dad I'm an adult now you can't control my life like you used too" I said to him slightly raising my voice.
        "I'm just scared aurora okay? You're growing up way to fast and so is avri and T and Indio. Soon enough you won't even come visit us anymore because life will get in the way and I'm scared"
       "Dad that'll never happen...I'm not leaving you I'm just having a baby?" I came and sat next to him on the bed
        "Indio doesn't even come by for dinners anymore EVER. I don't know what I'm supposed to do without you visiting us and playing with the kids"
        "Dad they're still my siblings and your still my dad I'm just...having an addition to the family. I'm just making more Downey's" I smiled at him making him laugh "and Holland's"
        "Ew stop I don't wanna hear that" he laughed and put his arm around me to hug me. "You're always MY little girl"
        "I know dad" I laughed and then we heard the doorbell ring "did mom order pizza?" He scrunched his face
        "No?"
        "Are you expecting someone" he asked me tilting his head
        "No I just got dropped off" I shrugged my shoulders and he laughed
        "You're not much help" he laughed and i rolled my eyes and punched his arm "ayeee easy muscles...this babies giving you extra strength I think"
        "Haha very funny" I sarcastically said to him "are we gonna go check who it is?" I laughed at him.
        "I guess" he smiled and stood up. I walked out of there room and looked down the stairs. Mom opening the door to let the person who rang the doorbell in
         "Tom?"