Epilogue

The day my acceptance letter to Warwick came I was thrilled because I'm going to the university which was always my dream, to study English Literature and Creative Writing. All my family have gone to that prestigious university: my dad and my mother who fell in love there, my old brother and now me. My mother cried for what felt like hours when I told her that I was accepted and I'm going to leave Ireland behind. My father at first was not very convinced that it would be a good idea for me to go abroad to study but he relaxed when I told him that Daniel, my brother, would be nearby in case I needed him.

 Amy has been accepted in Trinity College with a sport scholarship and Hannah has decided to take a sabbatical year because she wasn't sure of what she wants to be in a near future. 

The campus looks just as great in person as it did in the brochures and online, I'm excited. The buildings are elegant and old. Hundreds of people, parents hugging their children saying goodbye, clusters of freshman, a lot of young people lost and confused and I smile to myslef knowing that I'm not the only one.

I was going to the dorms to find my room when I hear a  voice behind me.

"Giselle?"

Oh no, it can't be.