6. Cheerleader

Once we finished eating, we went up to the room so that Amy and Hannah could change into sports clothes, since they didn't know there was sport. From what I have been told, you can play football, basketball and volleyball. Surely we decide for basketball considering that Amy will want to practice while we are here to prepare their other league matches.

"Do we really have to play sports?" Hannah complains for the fifth time since we got on. If I've never been a fan of sports, although I'm good at it, she's much less so. She always avoids sports and always has some excuse when we have physical education. With luck, you can see her doing yoga at home.

"Stop complaining and c'mon" Amy shouts.

On the way to the basketball courts, we find girls who run to see the boys to play soccer and I wonder what Reece will be playing and in what position. Will he be good at football? Or does he prefer basketball? Amy is already energetic jumping while Hannah is on the phone snorting.

We arrived at the football field and tried to see where Blake is. My eyesight is directed to each of the boys who play. Hannah is beside me too, surely seeing which guys are more handsome and Amy is already on her way to the basketball court where Melissa and other girls on the team are. My eyes stop when I identify one of them. Reece. He is playing midfielder, receives the ball and keeps it while running like the wind while Blake is goalkeeper. He looks at us and waves us. We hear whispers from behind of our clasmates, "How do they know him?" "What a envy, he's one of the prettiest." "Well, I prefer the blonde one." I bite my lower lip at the thought that they might be talking about Reece.

"Relax wild beast, there are many blondes on the field." Hannah whispers in my ear, aware of the whispers. "Let's go with Amy. As much as I want to see guys sweating, I don't want to get us in trouble "

I join the team who welcomes me with joy as they see that I am going to play. It's been 3 months probably since I'm not in the team because of problems with my knee, but I guess playing one day won't kill me. We were playing for a while and throwing baskets when Peyton came with her army of lap dogs looking for a fight. We ignore her presence and continue playing. The ball goes outside and a friend of Peyton takes it and passes it to the boss. I look at Hannah who is holding on tight to the bench not to jump on her.

"Hey girls, can we play with you?" asks nicely Peyton but she can't fool us.

"As you can see, we're already playing a match. So, you will have to wait until we finish" Melissa exclaims to her pasively.

"Oh, I get it. You're afraid we'll beat you up." Peyton smiles at Amy arrogantly. She knows Amy won't be quiet and she's right.

"Are you sure about that? I wouldn't mind leaving you crying." Amy threatens while she approaches her, Peyton takes a step back but quickly recovers.

"I won't be the one who cries" Peyton assures her, stepping forward to her.

"You don't know who you're talking to, honey." Amy smiles mockingly and I can see a hint of fear in Peyton's eyes that she hides with an arrogant smile. "Girls, get together, we have a game to win" We go to the bench where Amy is already waiting for us. "Well girls, let's show that queen-wannabe that she shouldn't mess with us. Is everyone in?"

"As much as I want to hit her in the face. I think I'm better out but i'll cheer you, of course" Hannah murmurs and Amy nods and looks at me for approval.

"A match won't kill me. Let's show them who we are." I shout and everyone joins.

The referee, who is Blake because they want someone who will be impartial, blows the whistle indicating to both groups that their time is up. Blakes gives me a sign to approach him and I do so.